The death toll from a shooting attack in central Israel rises to 5

The death toll from a shooting attack in central Israel rises to 5 The death toll from a shooting attack in central Israel has risen to 5, in an incident described as "very difficult in several arenas."  The death toll from a shooting incident in central Israel on Tuesday evening has risen to 5, according to official media.  The official "Kan" channel said that a wounded man died in Beilinson Hospital in Beta Tiqwa, succumbing to severe injuries.  The Israeli Ambulance Authority had announced earlier tonight that 4 people were killed and another wounded, in shooting incidents in the suburb of Bnei Brak in central Tel Aviv, before the death toll rose to 5.  And the Israeli channel (12) reported that a suspected Arab gunman killed several people, before being shot to death.  Israeli medics announced that the armed attacks took place in two different locations, according to their interview with Agence France-Presse.   While the Israeli police said in a statement, they "received a report of a shooting on Bialik Street in the Ramat Gan suburb, and police forces quickly deployed to the place."  Israeli police spokesman Eli Levy said that it was a "very difficult incident, in several arenas."  He pointed out that "it included shooting at civilians by a person riding a motorcycle," according to the Hebrew newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth.  For its part, the private Channel 12 said, "The perpetrator of the attack was killed by Israeli bullets, and he was a resident of the West Bank, and apparently received assistance to carry out the attack."  "It is estimated that, unlike the two attacks in the cities of Hadera and Beersheba, this attacker is a Palestinian from the village of Yabad in the northern West Bank," Kan channel said.  The police spokesman added that the shooters may have not been neutralized, and called on civilians to clear traffic lanes.  Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett is scheduled to hold urgent security consultations tonight, with Defense Minister Benny Gantz, Internal Security Omer Bariv, Chief of Staff Aviv Kohavi, Public Security Chief Ronen Bar and Police Chief Yaakov Shabtai, according to the Israeli "Kan".  This is the third attack in a week in Israeli cities within the Green Line.  A run-down and stabbing attack in the city of Beersheba (south) last Tuesday killed 4 Israelis, while a shooting attack in Hadera (north), on Sunday, killed two Israeli policemen.  The terrorist organization "ISIS" claimed the Hadera attack, through a statement published by its "Amaq" agency.  As for the Beersheba operation, Israel said that its perpetrator was previously arrested on charges of "supporting ISIS."

The death toll from a shooting attack in central Israel has risen to 5, in an incident described as "very difficult in several arenas."

The death toll from a shooting incident in central Israel on Tuesday evening has risen to 5, according to official media.

The official "Kan" channel said that a wounded man died in Beilinson Hospital in Beta Tiqwa, succumbing to severe injuries.

The Israeli Ambulance Authority had announced earlier tonight that 4 people were killed and another wounded, in shooting incidents in the suburb of Bnei Brak in central Tel Aviv, before the death toll rose to 5.

And the Israeli channel (12) reported that a suspected Arab gunman killed several people, before being shot to death.

Israeli medics announced that the armed attacks took place in two different locations, according to their interview with Agence France-Presse.

While the Israeli police said in a statement, they "received a report of a shooting on Bialik Street in the Ramat Gan suburb, and police forces quickly deployed to the place."

Israeli police spokesman Eli Levy said that it was a "very difficult incident, in several arenas."

He pointed out that "it included shooting at civilians by a person riding a motorcycle," according to the Hebrew newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth.

For its part, the private Channel 12 said, "The perpetrator of the attack was killed by Israeli bullets, and he was a resident of the West Bank, and apparently received assistance to carry out the attack."

"It is estimated that, unlike the two attacks in the cities of Hadera and Beersheba, this attacker is a Palestinian from the village of Yabad in the northern West Bank," Kan channel said.

The police spokesman added that the shooters may have not been neutralized, and called on civilians to clear traffic lanes.

Israeli Prime Minister Naftali Bennett is scheduled to hold urgent security consultations tonight, with Defense Minister Benny Gantz, Internal Security Omer Bariv, Chief of Staff Aviv Kohavi, Public Security Chief Ronen Bar and Police Chief Yaakov Shabtai, according to the Israeli "Kan".

This is the third attack in a week in Israeli cities within the Green Line.

A run-down and stabbing attack in the city of Beersheba (south) last Tuesday killed 4 Israelis, while a shooting attack in Hadera (north), on Sunday, killed two Israeli policemen.

The terrorist organization "ISIS" claimed the Hadera attack, through a statement published by its "Amaq" agency.

As for the Beersheba operation, Israel said that its perpetrator was previously arrested on charges of "supporting ISIS."
Previous Post Next Post

Translate / Choose Your Language

Answer / Free classified ads / Any information me ⤵️