Nearly 4,000 civilians from Wetlet Township had to flee due to the military attack

Nearly 4,000 civilians from Wetlet Township had to flee due to the military attack  Sagaing Division Residents said that nearly four thousand civilians from seven villages had to flee due to the raid by the military council troops in Wet Lek Township.  On October 14th and 15th, military council troops raided the villages and burned down five houses in Pitakwok village and five houses in Sining village for a total of 10 houses, according to a resident.  "We spent the night in Pygokpok Village. After sleeping overnight, we left for Sinning Village in the morning. We don't know the exact number of forces. There are a lot of columns around here."  Pytokpong village has almost 150 houses and Sining village has about 300 houses. A local resident said that nearly 4,000 civilians from seven surrounding villages, including Pitakpok and Sinning, have fled to nearby forests and villages.  RFA contacted U Aye Hlaing, spokesperson of the Sagaing Regional Military Council, regarding the raids of military council troops in villages inhabited by civilians, but he said he could not receive an answer because he was in a meeting.  According to a report released by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) on October 1, more than 545,200 civilians in Sagaing Region were forced to flee due to conflict and insecurity after the military coup.   More than 3,000 residents fled due to the column in Pao Township  Every time I bend, Pao Township, Residents said that more than 3,000 civilians were fleeing this morning on October 16 due to military council troops raiding Taung Myint village.  Taung Myint Village and nearby Dotha, mountain horn The scrub group A local resident said that the residents of the villages of Sarak Leip are fleeing.  "The column that came out of six villages continued to enter Taung Myint. All the local people from the four villages adjacent to Taung Myint are avoiding crossing the Yeo River. This column seems to be going in and out of each village. Now it can't even approach Taung Myint village."  Taung Myint Village has more than 300 houses, and in August, 47 houses were destroyed by the military council soldiers.  A report released by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) on October 1 stated that 101,300 civilians have fled their homes in Magway due to conflict and insecurity.   The military council army arrested eight residents of Rumbre  Rakhine State Residents told RFA that eight residents of Rumbre town were arrested yesterday, October 15, by military council troops.  After the arrest of an ex-serviceman in Rumbae, soldiers from the Military Council Infantry Battalion (308) and the police from Rumbae arrested eight local people, said a resident of Rumbae who did not want to be named for security reasons.  "After the AA arrested a veteran, it is known that the military council came and arrested the people nearby. We do not know where they were taken. We have not heard from the family members either."  38-year-old U Kyaw Min Han and 19-year-old Ko Myo Aung Thant from Rambre Township. 34-year-old U Thet Naing Tun U Myo Min 36-year-old U Ko Ko Aung, U San Lin, 58 years old, U Tun Tun Aung was arrested.  Locals said that the name and age of another arrested man are not yet known.  RFA contacted U Hla Thein, spokesman for the Rakhine State Military Council, by phone today regarding the arrest of civilians, but he did not receive an answer.  According to local residents, the civilians were arrested after news broke that former military council army captain U Tun Kyi had been arrested by the Rakhine Army (AA) in recent days.  AA has not released any information regarding this matter, and RFA contacted AA spokesperson U Khaing Thukha, but he did not receive an answer.  In recent days, civilians have been continuously arrested in Rakhine State and Taungkot townships.  In Rakhine state, military tensions between the military council and the AA have been rising since May this year, with mutual arrests and clashes taking place.   4 local people died in the river because of the column Nearly 500 homes burned  Sagaing Division Chaung-u Township, Northern Five-Tin, On the 14th and 15th of October, the army of the military council raided the villages of Mathatha and Dangcho.  During this raid, four civilians were killed and nearly 500 homes were destroyed, and more than 20,000 civilians from 10 villages have been displaced, according to local residents.  Around 100 military council soldiers armed with heavy weapons, The raid was carried out on October 15 at 10:00 a.m. by firing small arms.  "The houses in the middle of the village had their doors and tin roofs all destroyed. "  An eyewitness said that nearly 300 houses were destroyed and the bodies of three local people who died in the fire were found.  "One body that can be confirmed to be a civilian was found in the five, and two bodies that cannot be confirmed are still under investigation. Yes, civilians. It is not. Those two bodies are already burnt bodies. I don't know what the figures are, so I'm continuing to investigate. Another corpse lives in the northern part of the village. A man in his thirties. The name is called Ko Yan Aung. The first time I saw him, I thought he had been shot straight."  After that, the soldiers of the military council raided Mathitha village, near Samul Tin village, at around 11 o'clock in the afternoon, the residents said.   A resident of Mathitha village said that more than 200 homes were destroyed by the military council soldiers.  "In the beginning, our village had more than six hundred people. Now, with the additions, there are almost eight hundred. Currently, more than two hundred houses have been burned. The doors and tin roofs of the houses in the middle of the village were all destroyed. The rest of the houses were completely destroyed. Now, only the men go back to the village to clean and put out the remaining fires. The women still avoid it."  Locals said that on October 14, a battle between the military council and local defense forces took place near the village of Ningcho, and a civilian from Ningcho was killed by the military council.  five not touched mirror horn red rose not narrow, South filar, Shan Htoo plant More than 20,000 residents of Nyaungpintha and Tunni village are fleeing.  An official of the Chaung U People's Defense Force said that the Military Council Army has been raiding villages in large numbers lately.  "In the past, columns were set on fire when they entered. When they entered Nyaungru village, they were also set on fire. Now, they set fire to when they entered, then docked, and while they were docked, when we entered to put out the fire, they fired again. That's why they had to retreat. They entered the column with three divisions, three divisions, and more than a hundred strong. Sometimes they entered at night or early in the morning."  Military Council's Division - 55 Division - 33 Troops from the 77th Division and the 99th Division are raiding villages in the Chong U Township, according to the Chong U People's Defense Force.  RFA contacted U Aye Hlaing, spokesperson of the Sagaing Division Military Council, regarding the raids by military council troops on villages and the burning of houses in Chaung U Township, but he refused to answer.  The Chairman of the Military Council, General Min Aung Hlaing, said during a meeting with the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations for Myanmar in August that his troops did not burn down homes.  However, the Data for Myanmar group, which is listing the fire damage, announced that 20,153 homes in Sagaing Division were destroyed by fire as of August 25 due to military council soldiers.  In addition, a report released by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) on October 1 stated that 545,200 civilians had fled Sagaing region due to conflict and insecurity after the military coup.   U Kyaw Moe Tun said that the military council is spreading propaganda with false information  Ambassador U Kyaw Moe Tun said at the United Nations that the military that has seized power in Myanmar is using false information to spread false propaganda to the people.  State media, Violence from newspapers and social networks; He said at a meeting of the UN Committee on Freedom of Expression held yesterday that the military is working to incite hatred.  The military, which is doing its own propaganda, arrests independent journalists and gives them access to information. He also said that freedom of expression was restricted.  After the coup, the military council closed 12 news outlets and arrested at least 142 journalists. Among them are foreign journalists.  U Kyaw Moe Tun said that arresting journalists is aimed at suppressing the truth.  He also said that the military council had shut down the Internet in many areas in order to slow down the flow of news.

Sagaing Division Residents said that nearly four thousand civilians from seven villages had to flee due to the raid by the military council troops in Wet Lek Township.

On October 14th and 15th, military council troops raided the villages and burned down five houses in Pitakwok village and five houses in Sining village for a total of 10 houses, according to a resident.

"We spent the night in Pygokpok Village. After sleeping overnight, we left for Sinning Village in the morning. We don't know the exact number of forces. There are a lot of columns around here."

Pytokpong village has almost 150 houses and Sining village has about 300 houses. A local resident said that nearly 4,000 civilians from seven surrounding villages, including Pitakpok and Sinning, have fled to nearby forests and villages.

RFA contacted U Aye Hlaing, spokesperson of the Sagaing Regional Military Council, regarding the raids of military council troops in villages inhabited by civilians, but he said he could not receive an answer because he was in a meeting.

According to a report released by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) on October 1, more than 545,200 civilians in Sagaing Region were forced to flee due to conflict and insecurity after the military coup.

More than 3,000 residents fled due to the column in Pao Township

Every time I bend, Pao Township, Residents said that more than 3,000 civilians were fleeing this morning on October 16 due to military council troops raiding Taung Myint village.

Taung Myint Village and nearby Dotha, mountain horn The scrub group A local resident said that the residents of the villages of Sarak Leip are fleeing.

"The column that came out of six villages continued to enter Taung Myint. All the local people from the four villages adjacent to Taung Myint are avoiding crossing the Yeo River. This column seems to be going in and out of each village. Now it can't even approach Taung Myint village."

Taung Myint Village has more than 300 houses, and in August, 47 houses were destroyed by the military council soldiers.

A report released by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) on October 1 stated that 101,300 civilians have fled their homes in Magway due to conflict and insecurity.

The military council army arrested eight residents of Rumbre

Rakhine State Residents told RFA that eight residents of Rumbre town were arrested yesterday, October 15, by military council troops.

After the arrest of an ex-serviceman in Rumbae, soldiers from the Military Council Infantry Battalion (308) and the police from Rumbae arrested eight local people, said a resident of Rumbae who did not want to be named for security reasons.

"After the AA arrested a veteran, it is known that the military council came and arrested the people nearby. We do not know where they were taken. We have not heard from the family members either."

38-year-old U Kyaw Min Han and 19-year-old Ko Myo Aung Thant from Rambre Township. 34-year-old U Thet Naing Tun U Myo Min 36-year-old U Ko Ko Aung, U San Lin, 58 years old, U Tun Tun Aung was arrested.

Locals said that the name and age of another arrested man are not yet known.

RFA contacted U Hla Thein, spokesman for the Rakhine State Military Council, by phone today regarding the arrest of civilians, but he did not receive an answer.

According to local residents, the civilians were arrested after news broke that former military council army captain U Tun Kyi had been arrested by the Rakhine Army (AA) in recent days.

AA has not released any information regarding this matter, and RFA contacted AA spokesperson U Khaing Thukha, but he did not receive an answer.

In recent days, civilians have been continuously arrested in Rakhine State and Taungkot townships.

In Rakhine state, military tensions between the military council and the AA have been rising since May this year, with mutual arrests and clashes taking place.

4 local people died in the river because of the column Nearly 500 homes burned

Sagaing Division Chaung-u Township, Northern Five-Tin, On the 14th and 15th of October, the army of the military council raided the villages of Mathatha and Dangcho.

During this raid, four civilians were killed and nearly 500 homes were destroyed, and more than 20,000 civilians from 10 villages have been displaced, according to local residents.

Around 100 military council soldiers armed with heavy weapons, The raid was carried out on October 15 at 10:00 a.m. by firing small arms.

"The houses in the middle of the village had their doors and tin roofs all destroyed. "

An eyewitness said that nearly 300 houses were destroyed and the bodies of three local people who died in the fire were found.

"One body that can be confirmed to be a civilian was found in the five, and two bodies that cannot be confirmed are still under investigation. Yes, civilians. It is not. Those two bodies are already burnt bodies. I don't know what the figures are, so I'm continuing to investigate. Another corpse lives in the northern part of the village. A man in his thirties. The name is called Ko Yan Aung. The first time I saw him, I thought he had been shot straight."

After that, the soldiers of the military council raided Mathitha village, near Samul Tin village, at around 11 o'clock in the afternoon, the residents said.


A resident of Mathitha village said that more than 200 homes were destroyed by the military council soldiers.

"In the beginning, our village had more than six hundred people. Now, with the additions, there are almost eight hundred. Currently, more than two hundred houses have been burned. The doors and tin roofs of the houses in the middle of the village were all destroyed. The rest of the houses were completely destroyed. Now, only the men go back to the village to clean and put out the remaining fires. The women still avoid it."

Locals said that on October 14, a battle between the military council and local defense forces took place near the village of Ningcho, and a civilian from Ningcho was killed by the military council.

five not touched mirror horn red rose not narrow, South filar, Shan Htoo plant More than 20,000 residents of Nyaungpintha and Tunni village are fleeing.

An official of the Chaung U People's Defense Force said that the Military Council Army has been raiding villages in large numbers lately.

"In the past, columns were set on fire when they entered. When they entered Nyaungru village, they were also set on fire. Now, they set fire to when they entered, then docked, and while they were docked, when we entered to put out the fire, they fired again. That's why they had to retreat. They entered the column with three divisions, three divisions, and more than a hundred strong. Sometimes they entered at night or early in the morning."

Military Council's Division - 55 Division - 33 Troops from the 77th Division and the 99th Division are raiding villages in the Chong U Township, according to the Chong U People's Defense Force.

RFA contacted U Aye Hlaing, spokesperson of the Sagaing Division Military Council, regarding the raids by military council troops on villages and the burning of houses in Chaung U Township, but he refused to answer.

The Chairman of the Military Council, General Min Aung Hlaing, said during a meeting with the Special Representative of the Secretary-General of the United Nations for Myanmar in August that his troops did not burn down homes.

However, the Data for Myanmar group, which is listing the fire damage, announced that 20,153 homes in Sagaing Division were destroyed by fire as of August 25 due to military council soldiers.

In addition, a report released by the United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA) on October 1 stated that 545,200 civilians had fled Sagaing region due to conflict and insecurity after the military coup.

U Kyaw Moe Tun said that the military council is spreading propaganda with false information

Ambassador U Kyaw Moe Tun said at the United Nations that the military that has seized power in Myanmar is using false information to spread false propaganda to the people.

State media, Violence from newspapers and social networks; He said at a meeting of the UN Committee on Freedom of Expression held yesterday that the military is working to incite hatred.

The military, which is doing its own propaganda, arrests independent journalists and gives them access to information. He also said that freedom of expression was restricted.

After the coup, the military council closed 12 news outlets and arrested at least 142 journalists. Among them are foreign journalists.

U Kyaw Moe Tun said that arresting journalists is aimed at suppressing the truth.

He also said that the military council had shut down the Internet in many areas in order to slow down the flow of news.
Previous Post Next Post

Translate / Choose Your Language

Answer / Free classified ads / Any information me ⤵️