Sudan 97 dead in the clashes, and the army regains the radio and television building Sudan 97 dead in the clashes, and the army regains the radio and television building

Sudan 97 dead in the clashes, and the army regains the radio and television building

Sudan 97 dead in the clashes, and the army regains the radio and television building  The Sudanese army announced the restoration of control of the radio and television building in the capital, Khartoum, calling on members of the Rapid Support Forces to quickly join the armed forces, while the Doctors Syndicate said in a statement that at least 97 civilians have been killed since the outbreak of clashes in Sudan.  On Monday, the Sudanese army announced the restoration of control of the radio and television building in the capital, Khartoum.  The army said in a statement: "Your armed forces are regaining control of the radio and television building (in Khartoum) and re-broadcasting," without further details.  On Saturday, the Rapid Support Forces said in a statement that they took control of the radio and television buildings during the armed confrontations that erupted between the two sides.  The “Quick Support” forces announce their control of the Republican Palace in Khartoum, and the army denies the details  In a separate statement, the Sudanese army stated that "Major Najm al-Din Ismail, the former official spokesman for the Rapid Support Forces, announced his dissolution and joining the armed forces."  In the context, the army called on members of the "rapid support forces" to quickly join the armed forces, announcing that "their services will not be dispensed with by demobilization."  And the army stated in a statement: "In light of this crucial historical juncture, we call on all members of our country from the Rapid Support Forces to quickly join the armed forces as we believe that they will be a vehicle to serve the goals and agenda of one person," referring to the commander of the "support forces." Al-Sari’, Muhammad Hamdan Dagalo, “Hamedti.”  He pointed out that "the state will not dispense with their services by demobilization, because the country is still in dire need of the arms of its people combined."  And the statement added, "We affirm that the leadership of the armed forces will remain committed to its commitment and its word not to back down or back down from implementing the political path that it committed to."  For his part, the commander of the Sudanese Rapid Support Forces, Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo, accused Hamidati, the head of the Transitional Council, Abdel Fattah al-Burhan, and his army of "bombing civilians," describing him as an "Islamic radical."  "The international community must act now and intervene against the crimes of Sudanese General Abdel Fattah al-Burhan, the Islamic radical who bombs civilians from the air," Dagalo said in tweets in English via his Twitter account, on Monday.  Hamidti accused the Sudanese army of "launching a brutal campaign against innocent people and bombing them with MiG planes."  "We are fighting against Islamic radicals who want to keep Sudan isolated in the dark and away from democracy," he said, vowing to "continue to pursue Al-Burhan and bring him to justice."  Learn about the most prominent points of disagreement between the army in #Sudan and the "rapid support" forces pic.twitter.com/2rNoS8P7q3  Early on Monday, the Doctors Syndicate said in a statement that at least 97 civilians had been killed and 942 injured since clashes broke out in Sudan.  The union said in a statement that "no less than 97 people have been killed since the outbreak of clashes in the country on Saturday," explaining that the toll does not include all the dead, because many of them were not transferred to hospitals due to transportation difficulties.  For its part, the Sudanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs expressed its appreciation for the efforts of Arab and African countries and the international community to calm the situation in the country, but stressed that the matter is "an internal matter that should be resolved away from international interference."  And it stated in a statement: "The ministry expresses its appreciation for the efforts of the Arab and African countries and the international community aimed at helping to calm the conditions in the country, and would like to confirm that this matter is an internal matter that should be left to the Sudanese to achieve the required settlement among them, away from international interference."  She added, "The unfortunate events that began on Saturday resulted from the RSF's rebellion against the Sudanese Armed Forces in a number of locations in the capital and some other cities."  She explained, "It was the Rapid Support Forces that started the attack on the residence of the head of the Transitional Sovereignty Council (Abdul Fattah Al-Burhan) in the guest house next to the General Command of the Armed Forces."  She added, "That attack took place on the same day as the scheduled meeting between the Chairman of the Sovereignty Council, Commander-in-Chief (Al-Burhan) and the Commander of the Rapid Support Forces (Mohamed Hamdan Daglo), which indicates bad intentions on the part of the Rapid Support Forces."  And she pointed out that "all the national, regional and international mediations that sought (before the outbreak of the events) to persuade the Rapid Support Command to integrate into the armed forces failed due to the intransigence of those leaders in accepting this matter."  Alert within the African Union and calls for a cease-fire in #Sudan  For the third day, the capital, Khartoum, and other Sudanese cities are witnessing continuous armed clashes between the Sudanese army led by Al-Burhan and the "Quick Support" forces led by Dagalo.  During the last two days, capitals and international, Arab and regional institutions have expressed their concern about the repercussions of the fighting, and called for an immediate end to the clashes and the priority of dialogue to address the current crisis.  The army and the "Rapid Support Forces" exchanged accusations that each of them launched an attack on the headquarters of the other, in addition to allegations of controlling each other's sites, while the army described the "Rapid Support Forces" as "rebel", in a dispute that began with the latter moving its forces towards several Sudanese cities without Permission from the leadership of the military establishment.  The clashes culminated months of escalating tensions between the army and its partner, the Rapid Support Forces, which turned into an adversary as a result of disagreements over the process of integrating the support forces into the army.     Sudan Al-Burhan accuses the Rapid Support Forces of leading a coup attempt against the state  The commander of the Sudanese army, Abdel Fattah Al-Burhan, accused the Rapid Support Forces, led by Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo (Hemedti), of attempting a coup against the state, vowing to pursue him and bring him to justice.  The Sudanese army commander, Abdel Fattah Al-Burhan, denounced, on Monday, what he called a "coup attempt" against the background of the ongoing clashes with the Rapid Support Forces, which resulted in nearly 100 deaths in the country.  Al-Burhan told CNN that the RSF is leading an "attempted coup and rebellion against the state."  He indicated that if his former ally, the commander of the Rapid Support Forces, Muhammad Hamdan Dagalo (Hemedti), was arrested, "he will be tried according to the law."  On Monday, Hemedti said that his forces "will pursue Al-Burhan and bring him to justice."  On its third day in a row, armed clashes intensified between the Sudanese army and the Rapid Support Forces, Monday, in several cities, led by the capital, Khartoum.  On Saturday morning, clashes erupted between the army and the "Rapid Support Forces" in Khartoum, and the two sides exchanged accusations that each of them launched an attack on the headquarters of the other, in addition to allegations of controlling each other's sites. The army described the "Rapid Support Forces" as "rebel".  In 2013, the "Quick Support" was formed to support government forces in their fight against the armed rebel movements in the Darfur region (west), and then assumed tasks such as combating irregular migration at the borders and maintaining security.

The Sudanese army announced the restoration of control of the radio and television building in the capital, Khartoum, calling on members of the Rapid Support Forces to quickly join the armed forces, while the Doctors Syndicate said in a statement that at least 97 civilians have been killed since the outbreak of clashes in Sudan.

On Monday, the Sudanese army announced the restoration of control of the radio and television building in the capital, Khartoum.

The army said in a statement: "Your armed forces are regaining control of the radio and television building (in Khartoum) and re-broadcasting," without further details.

On Saturday, the Rapid Support Forces said in a statement that they took control of the radio and television buildings during the armed confrontations that erupted between the two sides.

The “Quick Support” forces announce their control of the Republican Palace in Khartoum, and the army denies the details

In a separate statement, the Sudanese army stated that "Major Najm al-Din Ismail, the former official spokesman for the Rapid Support Forces, announced his dissolution and joining the armed forces."

In the context, the army called on members of the "rapid support forces" to quickly join the armed forces, announcing that "their services will not be dispensed with by demobilization."

And the army stated in a statement: "In light of this crucial historical juncture, we call on all members of our country from the Rapid Support Forces to quickly join the armed forces as we believe that they will be a vehicle to serve the goals and agenda of one person," referring to the commander of the "support forces." Al-Sari’, Muhammad Hamdan Dagalo, “Hamedti.”

He pointed out that "the state will not dispense with their services by demobilization, because the country is still in dire need of the arms of its people combined."

And the statement added, "We affirm that the leadership of the armed forces will remain committed to its commitment and its word not to back down or back down from implementing the political path that it committed to."

For his part, the commander of the Sudanese Rapid Support Forces, Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo, accused Hamidati, the head of the Transitional Council, Abdel Fattah al-Burhan, and his army of "bombing civilians," describing him as an "Islamic radical."

"The international community must act now and intervene against the crimes of Sudanese General Abdel Fattah al-Burhan, the Islamic radical who bombs civilians from the air," Dagalo said in tweets in English via his Twitter account, on Monday.

Hamidti accused the Sudanese army of "launching a brutal campaign against innocent people and bombing them with MiG planes."

"We are fighting against Islamic radicals who want to keep Sudan isolated in the dark and away from democracy," he said, vowing to "continue to pursue Al-Burhan and bring him to justice."

Learn about the most prominent points of disagreement between the army in #Sudan and the "rapid support" forces pic.twitter.com/2rNoS8P7q3

Early on Monday, the Doctors Syndicate said in a statement that at least 97 civilians had been killed and 942 injured since clashes broke out in Sudan.

The union said in a statement that "no less than 97 people have been killed since the outbreak of clashes in the country on Saturday," explaining that the toll does not include all the dead, because many of them were not transferred to hospitals due to transportation difficulties.

For its part, the Sudanese Ministry of Foreign Affairs expressed its appreciation for the efforts of Arab and African countries and the international community to calm the situation in the country, but stressed that the matter is "an internal matter that should be resolved away from international interference."

And it stated in a statement: "The ministry expresses its appreciation for the efforts of the Arab and African countries and the international community aimed at helping to calm the conditions in the country, and would like to confirm that this matter is an internal matter that should be left to the Sudanese to achieve the required settlement among them, away from international interference."

She added, "The unfortunate events that began on Saturday resulted from the RSF's rebellion against the Sudanese Armed Forces in a number of locations in the capital and some other cities."

She explained, "It was the Rapid Support Forces that started the attack on the residence of the head of the Transitional Sovereignty Council (Abdul Fattah Al-Burhan) in the guest house next to the General Command of the Armed Forces."

She added, "That attack took place on the same day as the scheduled meeting between the Chairman of the Sovereignty Council, Commander-in-Chief (Al-Burhan) and the Commander of the Rapid Support Forces (Mohamed Hamdan Daglo), which indicates bad intentions on the part of the Rapid Support Forces."

And she pointed out that "all the national, regional and international mediations that sought (before the outbreak of the events) to persuade the Rapid Support Command to integrate into the armed forces failed due to the intransigence of those leaders in accepting this matter."

Alert within the African Union and calls for a cease-fire in #Sudan

For the third day, the capital, Khartoum, and other Sudanese cities are witnessing continuous armed clashes between the Sudanese army led by Al-Burhan and the "Quick Support" forces led by Dagalo.

During the last two days, capitals and international, Arab and regional institutions have expressed their concern about the repercussions of the fighting, and called for an immediate end to the clashes and the priority of dialogue to address the current crisis.

The army and the "Rapid Support Forces" exchanged accusations that each of them launched an attack on the headquarters of the other, in addition to allegations of controlling each other's sites, while the army described the "Rapid Support Forces" as "rebel", in a dispute that began with the latter moving its forces towards several Sudanese cities without Permission from the leadership of the military establishment.

The clashes culminated months of escalating tensions between the army and its partner, the Rapid Support Forces, which turned into an adversary as a result of disagreements over the process of integrating the support forces into the army.


Sudan Al-Burhan accuses the Rapid Support Forces of leading a coup attempt against the state

The commander of the Sudanese army, Abdel Fattah Al-Burhan, accused the Rapid Support Forces, led by Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo (Hemedti), of attempting a coup against the state, vowing to pursue him and bring him to justice.

The Sudanese army commander, Abdel Fattah Al-Burhan, denounced, on Monday, what he called a "coup attempt" against the background of the ongoing clashes with the Rapid Support Forces, which resulted in nearly 100 deaths in the country.

Al-Burhan told CNN that the RSF is leading an "attempted coup and rebellion against the state."

He indicated that if his former ally, the commander of the Rapid Support Forces, Muhammad Hamdan Dagalo (Hemedti), was arrested, "he will be tried according to the law."

On Monday, Hemedti said that his forces "will pursue Al-Burhan and bring him to justice."

On its third day in a row, armed clashes intensified between the Sudanese army and the Rapid Support Forces, Monday, in several cities, led by the capital, Khartoum.

On Saturday morning, clashes erupted between the army and the "Rapid Support Forces" in Khartoum, and the two sides exchanged accusations that each of them launched an attack on the headquarters of the other, in addition to allegations of controlling each other's sites. The army described the "Rapid Support Forces" as "rebel".

In 2013, the "Quick Support" was formed to support government forces in their fight against the armed rebel movements in the Darfur region (west), and then assumed tasks such as combating irregular migration at the borders and maintaining security.

3 Comments

Previous Post Next Post

Worldwide News Search Here๐Ÿ‘‡