From the horrific scenes of war psychological teams confront the suicidal tendencies of Israeli soldiers From the horrific scenes of war psychological teams confront the suicidal tendencies of Israeli soldiers

From the horrific scenes of war psychological teams confront the suicidal tendencies of Israeli soldiers

From the horrific scenes of war psychological teams confront the suicidal tendencies of Israeli soldiers

The Rehabilitation Department in the Israeli army decided to launch a program to help Israeli soldiers who suffer from psychological disorders due to the war on Gaza since last October 7.

At a time when the Israeli media is revealing heavy losses that exceed the official numbers of dead and wounded in the Israeli army, the Hebrew newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth reported that the occupation army has formed psychological teams to confront the suicidal tendencies of Israeli soldiers due to the war in Gaza.

The Hebrew newspaper said that the Rehabilitation Department in the Israeli army decided to launch a program to help Israeli soldiers who suffer from psychological disorders due to the war on Gaza since last October 7.

According to the same source, teams will be formed of nurses and psychiatrists who “can deal with suicidal tendencies in order to evaluate soldiers who suffer from psychological disorders.”

The newspaper quoted Israeli officials in the rehabilitation department as saying, “The war on Gaza imposes a heavy and unbearable price in lives, physical injuries, and psychological disorders, especially among disabled soldiers of the occupation army.”

Israeli medical sources revealed earlier that the occupation soldiers who were injured in the Gaza battles since the start of the ground incursion on October 27 are suffering from severe psychological trauma and disturbing nightmares from the horrific scenes of war.

The Hebrew newspaper Haaretz had previously reported that 500 Israeli soldiers are currently experiencing psychological difficulties and post-traumatic stress disorder since the beginning of the Israeli war on the Gaza Strip.

Citing the families of Israeli soldiers, the Hebrew Walla website said last month that the ferocity of the Palestinian resistance caused shocks and unrest for soldiers returning from Gaza.

According to Hebrew reports, hospitals inject psychologically traumatized soldiers with narcotic substances so they can sleep.

Reports indicate the opening of rehabilitation centers for large numbers of soldiers who suffered permanent disabilities as a result of battles. Of these, more than 100 went blind.

On Monday, the Israeli army announced the killing of two of its soldiers in battles with Palestinian resistance factions in the northern Gaza Strip, and indicated that the number of soldiers and officers killed had risen to 489 since the beginning of the war, including 162 killed since the start of the ground operation on October 27 last.

But the Israeli media talks about huge losses that far exceed these numbers, saying that hospitals are crowded with wounded soldiers, and that cemeteries receive huge numbers of bodies.

Last Thursday, fighters of the elite Golani Infantry Brigade in the Israeli army withdrew from the Gaza Strip “to catch their breath after suffering heavy losses,” according to what Hebrew media reported.

The Walla news website and Channel 12 said: “After more than 70 days in Gaza, and the loss of 44 fighters from it, Golani Brigade fighters left the Gaza Strip, to catch their breath, and visit their families for a few days.”



All Baloch protesters released: Interior Ministry

According to the statement issued by the spokesperson of the Ministry of Interior on Monday, a total of 290 protesters have been released from police custody and jail.

Under the Baloch Solidarity Committee, the protest dharna against the arrest of the killers of Baloch Baloch and the disappearance of other Baloch is continuing in front of the National Press Club on December 20, 2023, in which women are also participating (Independent).

The Ministry of Interior says that in the light of the negotiations of the committee formed by the Prime Minister and the decision of the court, all the protestors of the Baloch Unity Meeting have been released.

A total of 290 protesters have been released from police custody and jail, according to a statement released by the Interior Ministry spokesperson on Monday.

"Peaceful protest is everyone's right, but no one will be allowed to take the law into their hands," the statement said.

The spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs says that the security of the Red Zone is ensured in every case, there are constitutional institutions and diplomatic enclaves in the Red Zone.

"A special help center was set up by the Islamabad Police which has completed its work."

The spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has also issued telephone numbers which can be contacted in case of any difficulty in this matter.

Organized by the Baloch Solidarity Committee, sit-ins against 'enforced disappearances' and 'extrajudicial killings' were held in the federal capital, Islamabad, in which protesters were also arrested.

This long march of the Baloch Solidarity Committee had left from Turbat to Islamabad at the beginning of this month for the judicial inquiry into the incident of a Baloch youth killed in an alleged police encounter in Turbat area of ​​Balochistan and for the recovery of missing persons. Reached the federal capital.

For this demand, the participants of the march starting from Turbat were used water cannon between Wednesday and Thursday night and many of their protesters were arrested.

The Islamabad High Court on Friday ordered the Inspector General (IG) Islamabad Akbar Nasir Khan to hand over the women participants in Sector I-10 to the organizers of the long march in the case of the arrests of the participants of the Baloch Solidarity Committee's long march. Be done.

Yesterday, the Islamabad Police issued a statement on the social media website X regarding the bail and release of the protesters, but the number of Baloch protesters to be released was not specified.

Pakistan's Information and Broadcasting Minister Murtaza Solangi says that the negotiation committee held talks with the Baloch protesters last day, but we want the rest of the talks to be held in Balochistan or Quetta instead of Islamabad.

The Caretaker Federal Minister for Information Murtaza Solangi while speaking in the program of private TV channel GTV said that the majority of the protestors from Balochistan are women who are present in front of the Islamabad Press Club.

He said that 'We wish that the protestors return to their homes with dignity, dignity and security and that no further negotiations take place in Islamabad. It would be better to be in Balochistan, Quetta.'

Murtaza Solangi said that 'We have not got henna on our feet that we cannot go, we will go but we want to go towards a solution by talking.'

Regarding the persons who were arrested from among the protestors from Balochistan, the supervising information minister said that the arrested women were released two days ago while the process of releasing 163 men is in progress.

However, according to the statement issued by the Ministry of Interior today, all 260 protesters have been released.
Previous Post Next Post