Error or attempted poisoning A player suffers burns due to drinking from an ammonia bottle Error or attempted poisoning A player suffers burns due to drinking from an ammonia bottle

Error or attempted poisoning A player suffers burns due to drinking from an ammonia bottle

Error or attempted poisoning A player suffers burns due to drinking from an ammonia bottle

Hockey player Valery Zotov of Volta Valery suffered burns after drinking ammonia during a Russian domestic league match at the Yantar Ice Palace.

According to the Mash channel on the Telegram platform, the incident occurred last Sunday, during a match in the reserve workers’ league in the Russian capital, Moscow.

The hockey player drank from a bottle during a break, expecting there to be water in the bottle, but what was there was ammonia.

The player was taken to the hospital, and it was later found that he suffered a second-degree chemical burn in his mouth and stomach.

The channel explained that Zotov allegedly tried to poison him and intentionally poured the alcoholic substance into the bottle, and the police will investigate the hypothesis of the poisoning attempt.

3 Comments

  1. The incident involving Valery Zotov's accidental ingestion of ammonia during a hockey match is deeply concerning. Immediate medical attention and thorough investigation are essential for justice and player safety.





    ReplyDelete
  2. The incident involving Valery Zotov's accidental ingestion of ammonia during a hockey match is deeply concerning. Immediate medical attention and thorough investigation are essential for justice and player safety.

    ReplyDelete
Previous Post Next Post

Everything Search Here 👇👇👇