The occupation continues to target civilians in Gaza, and the United Nations documents the deaths of 800 people waiting for aid.

The occupation continues to target civilians in Gaza, and the United Nations documents the deaths of 800 people waiting for aid.






Medical sources reported that the martyrs and wounded were transferred to the Red Cross field hospital southwest of Khan Yunis, in the southern Gaza Strip.

For its part, the Civil Defense in Gaza reported that Israeli airstrikes on Friday resulted in the deaths of at least seven people, including five at a school housing displaced persons in the northern Gaza Strip.

"Five martyrs and wounded in an Israeli airstrike on the Halima al-Sa'diya School, which houses displaced people in Jabalia al-Nazla, north of Gaza," the agency said in a statement. 

The occupying forces have repeatedly displaced Gaza's entire population of more than two million people during the devastating war, which has been ongoing for more than 21 months, amid catastrophic humanitarian conditions.

In a separate raid on Gaza City, the agency reported that at least one person was killed and others were injured. Another person was killed in another raid on the southern city of Khan Yunis.

In central Gaza, Al-Awda Hospital in the Nuseirat refugee camp announced on Friday that it had received a number of wounded people who were injured when Israeli forces opened fire on civilians near an aid distribution point. 

Two civilians were killed and others wounded on Friday in Israeli shelling of Khan Yunis, south of the Gaza Strip.

Medical sources reported that two citizens were killed as a result of the occupation forces' shelling of the Al-Satar area, northwest of Khan Yunis, in the southern Gaza Strip. Israeli warships also fired shells into the sea off Gaza City.

Sources indicated that a number of citizens were injured as a result of the occupation's artillery shelling of the Saftawi neighborhood, northwest of Gaza City. Citizens were also injured when an occupation quadcopter dropped bombs on a group of residents in the Zeitoun neighborhood, southeast of the city.

Local sources said that the occupation forces carried out demolitions and bombings of citizens' homes in several neighborhoods in Gaza City.

In a related development, Doctors Without Borders (MSF) said that as Israel expanded its incursion west of Khan Yunis, displaced people were squeezed into a smaller area closer to the sea. MSF teams were forced to evacuate the Attar clinic, while the Israeli incursion halted ambulance traffic to Nasser Hospital.

800 aid seekers martyred

Meanwhile, the UN Human Rights Office said that at least 798 citizens have been killed while trying to obtain food aid in Gaza since the end of May.

A spokesperson for the office told reporters that 615 of these civilians were killed in the vicinity of sites belonging to the so-called "Gaza Humanitarian Foundation" while attempting to obtain food aid since May 27, and 183 of them were killed along aid convoy routes.

Earlier this month, 169 relief organizations demanded a halt to the Israeli-American aid distribution mechanism led by the foundation, following near-daily reports of civilians killed by Israeli fire while waiting for aid near its centers.

The organizations called for a return to the UN-led aid delivery mechanism in the Gaza Strip until last March, when the occupation imposed a blockade on the Strip. The mechanism gradually allowed aid into the Strip in late May, distributing it through an affiliated organization that international organizations refused to cooperate with.

The statement criticized the Gaza Humanitarian Foundation, which began managing aid in late May instead of the usual international humanitarian organizations. The list of signatories included organizations from Europe, the United States, and Israel, active in medical and food aid, development, and human rights.

Since October 7, 2023, Israel, with US support, has been committing genocide in Gaza, including killing, starvation, destruction, and forced displacement, ignoring all international appeals and orders from the International Court of Justice to halt it.

The genocide left more than 195,000 Palestinians dead or wounded, most of them children and women, and more than 10,000 missing, in addition to hundreds of thousands displaced.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

KALISSIA (PERFECT PRODUCTS REALM) is a Big Wide Range & Variety Shopping 🛍️🛒🛍️ Site 👉 Click Now Shopping Start