Commander of the Russian "Ahmed" Special forces : Kiev forces are powerless Commander of the Russian "Ahmed" Special forces : Kiev forces are powerless

Commander of the Russian "Ahmed" Special forces : Kiev forces are powerless

Commander of the Russian "Ahmed" Special forces : Kiev forces are powerless  The commander of the Russian "Ahmed" special forces, Apati Alaudinov, confirmed in a statement to "Novosti" agency, that the Kiev forces stand today unable to do anything supernatural, even with the capabilities available to them today. It is noteworthy that the Russian Ministry of Defense stated earlier that the information related to the penetration of defensive points in various sectors of the front was "incorrect," noting that the general situation in the area of ​​the special military operation was "under control."  The commander of Ahmed's forces said, "The enemy will not be able to do anything supernatural through the forces and means that are available to it at the present time. Nor will this, in any way, change the history, course of the war, or the fate of this war."  Alaeddinov specified that the Ukrainian army has become more active in the direction of Artyomovsk (Bakhmut), but it is receiving a good response there.       Western media spread misinformation about the victory parade in Moscow : Lucas Leros  Journalist and political writer Lucas Leros said that the Western propaganda machine tried to promote the low number of personnel and military equipment participating in the military parade in Moscow as an indication of Russian military weakness.  Leros wrote in an article for InfoBrics: “By linking the scale of the victory parade with the real combat effectiveness of the Russian forces, the Western media is once again spreading disinformation. In addition, the recent large-scale attacks using heavy artillery and special units in a number of cities in the region The special operation shows that reducing the number of troops in the military parade means nothing in terms of real combat capability."  The journalist stressed that such "analysis" by the Western media, which casts doubt on the combat capability of the Russian army, appears as unjustified propaganda, indicating that the reality is quite the opposite.  He added that the Western media used the military parade in Moscow as evidence of Russia's weakness, and deliberately ignored the real reason for this decision, which is the moral aspect.   He explained: "A special military operation near the borders of Russia means that the fight against Nazism has resumed and must continue until the security of the Russian people is fully guaranteed. During the war, military ceremonies should be more modest, because large-scale events when soldiers are fighting at the front are inappropriate."  On May 9, a military parade took place in Moscow on the occasion of the 78th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War. A number of Russian regions refused to hold traditional military parades on the occasion of Victory Day for various reasons, including the risk of provocations.

The commander of the Russian "Ahmed" special forces, Apati Alaudinov, confirmed in a statement to "Novosti" agency, that the Kiev forces stand today unable to do anything supernatural, even with the capabilities available to them today.

It is noteworthy that the Russian Ministry of Defense stated earlier that the information related to the penetration of defensive points in various sectors of the front was "incorrect," noting that the general situation in the area of ​​the special military operation was "under control."

The commander of Ahmed's forces said, "The enemy will not be able to do anything supernatural through the forces and means that are available to it at the present time. Nor will this, in any way, change the history, course of the war, or the fate of this war."

Alaeddinov specified that the Ukrainian army has become more active in the direction of Artyomovsk (Bakhmut), but it is receiving a good response there.




Western media spread misinformation about the victory parade in Moscow : Lucas Leros

Journalist and political writer Lucas Leros said that the Western propaganda machine tried to promote the low number of personnel and military equipment participating in the military parade in Moscow as an indication of Russian military weakness.

Leros wrote in an article for InfoBrics: “By linking the scale of the victory parade with the real combat effectiveness of the Russian forces, the Western media is once again spreading disinformation. In addition, the recent large-scale attacks using heavy artillery and special units in a number of cities in the region The special operation shows that reducing the number of troops in the military parade means nothing in terms of real combat capability."

The journalist stressed that such "analysis" by the Western media, which casts doubt on the combat capability of the Russian army, appears as unjustified propaganda, indicating that the reality is quite the opposite.

He added that the Western media used the military parade in Moscow as evidence of Russia's weakness, and deliberately ignored the real reason for this decision, which is the moral aspect.

He explained: "A special military operation near the borders of Russia means that the fight against Nazism has resumed and must continue until the security of the Russian people is fully guaranteed. During the war, military ceremonies should be more modest, because large-scale events when soldiers are fighting at the front are inappropriate."

On May 9, a military parade took place in Moscow on the occasion of the 78th anniversary of Victory in the Great Patriotic War. A number of Russian regions refused to hold traditional military parades on the occasion of Victory Day for various reasons, including the risk of provocations.



European Commission: 24.1 billion euros of private Russian assets have been frozen and we are discussing a mechanism for legal confiscation : Christian Wigan

The representative of the European Commission, Christian Wigan, said that the European Union has frozen the assets of Russian individuals and companies worth 24.1 billion euros, noting that he currently has no legal basis to confiscate them.

Wigan said, in press statements, today, Thursday, “At the current stage, the European Union has blocked the assets of blacklisted individuals or companies worth 24.1 billion euros. These assets are subject to freezing, but they cannot be confiscated, and there is no legal basis for this.”

He added, "However, we are working on a proposal to criminalize the circumvention of sanctions, which is already at an advanced stage. If a circumvention of sanctions is created, assets can be confiscated. All that is required is for this to be consistent with the rule of law."

For its part, Belgium announced that it is using the proceeds from Russian assets to help Ukraine.

The US Department of Justice also announced that it had transferred, for the first time, millions of dollars it had confiscated from billionaire Russian businessman Konstantin Malofeev to the Ukraine Reconstruction Fund.

It is worth noting that US President Joe Biden signed a law last year allowing the US Department of Justice to transfer some frozen assets to help Ukraine, while Russia froze billions of dollars for foreign companies and investors on its soil, and placed hundreds of billions of dollars in foreign assets at the disposal of the Russian government, without even confiscating them. now.

Russia also left the owners of foreign assets to sell them to Russian parties in Russian rubles and at half of their market value.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Worldwide News Search Here๐Ÿ‘‡