Sudan civil war : Al-Burhan denies his exit from Khartoum in a deal, Hamidti calls for a federal, democratic rule Sudan civil war : Al-Burhan denies his exit from Khartoum in a deal, Hamidti calls for a federal, democratic rule

Sudan civil war : Al-Burhan denies his exit from Khartoum in a deal, Hamidti calls for a federal, democratic rule

Africa : Niger asks the French ambassador to leave the country and the United States of America says Niamey did not expel its ambassador Sudan civil war : Al-Burhan denies his exit from Khartoum in a deal, Hamidti calls for a federal, democratic rule Abdel-Fattah Al-Burhan, head of the Sudanese Sovereignty Council, denied talking about his exit from Khartoum and moving to other states with a deal, considering this talk to be just an illusion, while the commander of the Rapid Support Forces, Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo, said that the system of government must be federal, democratic, and civil.  The head of the Sudanese Sovereignty Council, Abdel Fattah Al-Burhan, confirmed that talk of his exit from the capital, Khartoum, through a political agreement, a deal, or with the help of an external party, is "just an illusion."  This came during a speech delivered (Monday) by Al-Burhan when he visited the "Falmingo" military base in the city of Port Sudan on the Red Sea coast (east), to inspect the naval forces.  Al-Burhan was on Thursday afternoon in the city of Omdurman, west of the capital, and inspected a number of military installations after he had been stationed at the General Command headquarters in Khartoum since April.  In his speech, he revealed: "Talking about my exit from Khartoum through an agreement or (through) a party that helped or a deal is de Zul (this is a person) who (has) an illusion, this is a delusional delusion in his head."  He added, "We do not agree with the traitors or any other party that betrayed the Sudanese people."  He said, "My exit took place with the participation of all army units; the air, land and naval forces, and it was an operation that witnessed fighting and was not a process of begging for anyone."  He pointed out that two people were killed as he left the headquarters of the General Command, saying: "We fell into a trap. Our brothers in the naval forces who were part of the operation offered two martyrs."  Hamidti calls for a federal system  For his part, the commander of the Rapid Support Forces, Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo "Hamedti", said that the system of government in Sudan "must be a civil, democratic federal."  This came in a post he made on the "X" platform, on Sunday evening, in which he revealed the position of the Rapid Support Forces on a comprehensive solution in Sudan, and its vision for building a "Sudanese state on new foundations."  He explained that "the asymmetric federal system, in which the nature and type of powers enjoyed by the constituent units of the federal union, is the most appropriate for the governance of Sudan."  He called for building a "new Sudan" based on democracy, recognition of diversity, tolerance and true peace, pointing out that this new system can only be achieved through "social justice".  In the context, Hamidti explained that the war in Sudan "is a reflection or manifestation of the long Sudanese crisis, whose end requires the search for a long-term ceasefire agreement coupled with the principles of a comprehensive political solution that addresses the root causes of Sudan's wars."  He continued: "The solution to the current crisis is by returning to what the Rapid Support Forces have always adhered to, and a peaceful solution."  Since mid-April, the army and the Rapid Support Forces have been engaged in clashes that a series of armistices did not succeed in stopping, leaving more than 3,000 dead, most of them civilians, and more than 4 million displaced persons and refugees inside and outside the country, according to the United Nations.  Africa : Niger asks the French ambassador to leave the country and the United States of America says Niamey did not expel its ambassador Washington - A spokesman for the US State Department said that the Niger Ministry of Foreign Affairs informed the US government that the pictures of messages circulating on the Internet calling for the departure of some US diplomats were not issued by the ministry.  "No such request has been submitted to the US government," the spokesman added, after Agence France-Presse reported that Niger had given the US ambassador 48 hours to leave the African country.  The United States is making efforts to find a diplomatic solution to the crisis that erupted on July 26, when officers from Niger's army seized power, overthrowing President Mohamed Bazoum and placing him under house arrest.  The new US ambassador to Niger, Kathleen Fitzgibbons, arrived in the capital, Niamey, earlier this month to take up her post.  And Agence France-Presse was forced to cancel 3 reports from Niger about inviting ambassadors of Western countries to leave the country, after it became clear that they were based on a fake document, noting that the ruling military council had previously confirmed to Agence France-Presse the authenticity of this document before retracting it. .  Earlier, the Nigerien Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed in a statement that due to “the refusal of the French ambassador in Niamey to respond” to her invitation to “conduct an interview” on Friday, and “other actions of the French government that contradict the interests of Niger,” the authorities decided to withdraw their approval of the accreditation of Ambassador Sylvain. Eit, "and ask him to leave the territory of Niger within 48 hours."  This decision comes after a series of anti-French statements and protest movements in Niamey since the military coup that overthrew the democratically elected President Mohamed Bazoum late last month.  The junta accused France, the former colonial power in Niger , of wanting to intervene militarily to restore Bazoum to power, and push the Economic Community of West African States (“ECOWAS”) to impose sanctions on Niamey and threaten to use force against it to restore “constitutional order” to the country.  On Friday evening, France refused the request of the military authorities in Niger to leave its ambassador, saying that “the putschists do not have the capacity” to submit such a request.  "France has been notified of the putschists' request," the French Foreign Ministry told AFP, adding that "the putschists do not have the capacity to submit this request, and the ambassador's approval comes only from the elected, legitimate Nigerien authorities."  Since the coup, France considers that the only legitimate authority in Niger remains the authority of the democratically elected President Mohamed Bazoum, who is currently being held in the presidential palace.  And France had previously rejected, in early August, the revolutionaries' announcement of canceling the bilateral military agreements.  France deploys about 1,500 soldiers in Niger whose declared mission was to assist the authorities led by Bazoum in confronting the activities of jihadists in his country and other countries in the African Sahel region.

Abdel-Fattah Al-Burhan, head of the Sudanese Sovereignty Council, denied talking about his exit from Khartoum and moving to other states with a deal, considering this talk to be just an illusion, while the commander of the Rapid Support Forces, Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo, said that the system of government must be federal, democratic, and civil.

The head of the Sudanese Sovereignty Council, Abdel Fattah Al-Burhan, confirmed that talk of his exit from the capital, Khartoum, through a political agreement, a deal, or with the help of an external party, is "just an illusion."

This came during a speech delivered (Monday) by Al-Burhan when he visited the "Falmingo" military base in the city of Port Sudan on the Red Sea coast (east), to inspect the naval forces.

Al-Burhan was on Thursday afternoon in the city of Omdurman, west of the capital, and inspected a number of military installations after he had been stationed at the General Command headquarters in Khartoum since April.

In his speech, he revealed: "Talking about my exit from Khartoum through an agreement or (through) a party that helped or a deal is de Zul (this is a person) who (has) an illusion, this is a delusional delusion in his head."

He added, "We do not agree with the traitors or any other party that betrayed the Sudanese people."

He said, "My exit took place with the participation of all army units; the air, land and naval forces, and it was an operation that witnessed fighting and was not a process of begging for anyone."

He pointed out that two people were killed as he left the headquarters of the General Command, saying: "We fell into a trap. Our brothers in the naval forces who were part of the operation offered two martyrs."

Hamidti calls for a federal system

For his part, the commander of the Rapid Support Forces, Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo "Hamedti", said that the system of government in Sudan "must be a civil, democratic federal."

This came in a post he made on the "X" platform, on Sunday evening, in which he revealed the position of the Rapid Support Forces on a comprehensive solution in Sudan, and its vision for building a "Sudanese state on new foundations."

He explained that "the asymmetric federal system, in which the nature and type of powers enjoyed by the constituent units of the federal union, is the most appropriate for the governance of Sudan."

He called for building a "new Sudan" based on democracy, recognition of diversity, tolerance and true peace, pointing out that this new system can only be achieved through "social justice".

In the context, Hamidti explained that the war in Sudan "is a reflection or manifestation of the long Sudanese crisis, whose end requires the search for a long-term ceasefire agreement coupled with the principles of a comprehensive political solution that addresses the root causes of Sudan's wars."

He continued: "The solution to the current crisis is by returning to what the Rapid Support Forces have always adhered to, and a peaceful solution."

Since mid-April, the army and the Rapid Support Forces have been engaged in clashes that a series of armistices did not succeed in stopping, leaving more than 3,000 dead, most of them civilians, and more than 4 million displaced persons and refugees inside and outside the country, according to the United Nations.

Africa : Niger asks the French ambassador to leave the country and the United States of America says Niamey did not expel its ambassador

Washington - A spokesman for the US State Department said that the Niger Ministry of Foreign Affairs informed the US government that the pictures of messages circulating on the Internet calling for the departure of some US diplomats were not issued by the ministry.

"No such request has been submitted to the US government," the spokesman added, after Agence France-Presse reported that Niger had given the US ambassador 48 hours to leave the African country.

The United States is making efforts to find a diplomatic solution to the crisis that erupted on July 26, when officers from Niger's army seized power, overthrowing President Mohamed Bazoum and placing him under house arrest.

The new US ambassador to Niger, Kathleen Fitzgibbons, arrived in the capital, Niamey, earlier this month to take up her post.

And Agence France-Presse was forced to cancel 3 reports from Niger about inviting ambassadors of Western countries to leave the country, after it became clear that they were based on a fake document, noting that the ruling military council had previously confirmed to Agence France-Presse the authenticity of this document before retracting it. .

Earlier, the Nigerien Ministry of Foreign Affairs confirmed in a statement that due to “the refusal of the French ambassador in Niamey to respond” to her invitation to “conduct an interview” on Friday, and “other actions of the French government that contradict the interests of Niger,” the authorities decided to withdraw their approval of the accreditation of Ambassador Sylvain. Eit, "and ask him to leave the territory of Niger within 48 hours."

This decision comes after a series of anti-French statements and protest movements in Niamey since the military coup that overthrew the democratically elected President Mohamed Bazoum late last month.

The junta accused France, the former colonial power in Niger , of wanting to intervene militarily to restore Bazoum to power, and push the Economic Community of West African States (“ECOWAS”) to impose sanctions on Niamey and threaten to use force against it to restore “constitutional order” to the country.

On Friday evening, France refused the request of the military authorities in Niger to leave its ambassador, saying that “the putschists do not have the capacity” to submit such a request.

"France has been notified of the putschists' request," the French Foreign Ministry told AFP, adding that "the putschists do not have the capacity to submit this request, and the ambassador's approval comes only from the elected, legitimate Nigerien authorities."

Since the coup, France considers that the only legitimate authority in Niger remains the authority of the democratically elected President Mohamed Bazoum, who is currently being held in the presidential palace.

And France had previously rejected, in early August, the revolutionaries' announcement of canceling the bilateral military agreements.

France deploys about 1,500 soldiers in Niger whose declared mission was to assist the authorities led by Bazoum in confronting the activities of jihadists in his country and other countries in the African Sahel region.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Worldwide News Search HereπŸ‘‡