Updated : At least 200 martyrs in Gaza(palestine) and more than 150 dead in “Israel” Updated : At least 200 martyrs in Gaza(palestine) and more than 150 dead in “Israel”

Updated : At least 200 martyrs in Gaza(palestine) and more than 150 dead in “Israel”

Updated : At least 200 martyrs in Gaza(palestine) and more than 150 dead in “Israel”

Gaza : About 200 Palestinians were martyred and more than 1,600 were injured, destroy residential towers in gaza on Saturday, while at least 150 Israelis were killed and about 1,000 wounded in the operation that the Al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas, called the “Al-Aqsa Flood.”

According to the Ministry of Health in the Gaza Strip, there are critical and serious cases among the injured.

Meanwhile, the Al-Quds correspondent in Gaza reported that there were other numbers of martyrs at the border fence and inside the cover areas, including resistance fighters and citizens who entered those areas.

He pointed out that Israeli aircraft have been bombing various areas of the Gaza Strip for hours, while the resistance is bombing the surrounding settlements, hours after it intensively bombed Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, and various cities.

The Israeli death toll has risen to more than 150, while there are still other numbers of deaths that have not been reached by Israeli medical teams. As reported by Channel 13.

Resistance fighters are still waging violent clashes inside Israeli settlements, while the Hebrew website Ynet claimed that a number of them were killed, wounded, and arrested.

Resistance fighters are holed up in settlers' homes in the Gaza Strip, holding hostages.











Hamas spokesman to Al Arabiya: The battle is at its beginning and the file of prisoners in Israeli prisons must be ended


Hamas spokesman to Al Arabiya: We were prepared for all scenarios and capable of confronting Israel


Hamas spokesman Hazem Qassem said on Saturday to Al Arabiya that the battle with Israel is at its beginning and the issue of prisoners in its prisons must be ended, noting that the movement has reservations about the number of Israeli prisoners at the present time.

The Hamas spokesman added that the operation was planned, as well as the simultaneous infiltration and missile strikes, stressing that a large part of the operation achieved our goals.

Hazem Qassem pointed out that operations are still continuing in a number of areas surrounding Gaza.

A Hamas spokesman told Al Arabiya: “We have no choice but to fight,” adding, “We were prepared for all scenarios, and capable of confronting Israel.”

Israeli media said that Hamas had captured at least 53 Israelis since the morning, while Hamas had announced earlier that it had captured 35 soldiers and one settler. The Israeli army said that it needed several hours to regain control of the settlements adjacent to the Strip.

The Al-Arabiya and Al-Hadath correspondent reported that more than 100 Israelis were killed, and about 800 wounded so far, as a result of the sudden attack launched by the Hamas movement by air, land and sea, and the sudden incursions carried out by armed elements affiliated with the Hamas movement, since Saturday dawn, deep into Israel. Meanwhile, Israeli media reported that clashes continued between the Israeli army and Palestinian militants in Ashkelon.

The Israeli army said that a large number of Hamas militants infiltrated the towns of the south.

Israel declared that it was facing a “war,” threatened Hamas that it would pay an “unprecedented price,” and responded with air strikes on the Strip.

The Palestinian Health Ministry announced that there were 198 dead and 1,610 wounded as a result of the Israeli bombing of the Gaza Strip.

This is considered the most violent escalation between Israel and the Gaza Strip since May.

The Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of the Palestinian Hamas movement, claimed responsibility for launching the rockets, noting that its fighters fired more than 5,000 rockets, declaring the start of an operation it called “Al-Aqsa Flood.” It announced in a statement the implementation of a simultaneous coordinated attack on more than 50 sites in the Gaza Division and the southern region of the Israeli army.


The Israeli army confirmed that its forces are waging "ground" battles against Palestinian fighters in the areas surrounding the Gaza Strip after they infiltrated by "parachutes" by sea and land. He also confirmed that naval forces killed dozens of Palestinian militants who tried to infiltrate Israel by sea.

Hamas broadcast a video clip in which its fighters captured men in civilian clothes that it said were Israeli.

The rockets were launched towards Israel from multiple locations throughout Gaza at 06:30 am (3:30 GMT), and are continuing until now.

Israeli army spokesman Richard Hecht said that dozens of rockets were fired from the Gaza Strip and led to the burning of residential buildings in the city of Ashkelon, about ten kilometers north of Gaza.

On the other hand, the Israeli army announced the implementation of an operation against Hamas targets in the Gaza Strip, and the Israeli army launched Operation “Iron Swords” against the Gaza Strip. The Palestinian News Agency reported that the Israeli army launched massive raids on the Gaza Strip, while hundreds of Gaza Strip residents fled their homes located on the border with Israel.

Israel has imposed a siege on Gaza since 2007 after Hamas seized power in the Strip. Since then, the Palestinian factions and Israel have engaged in devastating rounds of escalation.

Previous Post Next Post