Zakharova: Britain and the United States are behind the terrorist attack on Belgorod Zakharova: Britain and the United States are behind the terrorist attack on Belgorod

Zakharova: Britain and the United States are behind the terrorist attack on Belgorod

Zakharova: Britain and the United States are behind the terrorist attack on Belgorod

Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova confirmed that Britain is behind the terrorist attack on Belgorod, and in coordination with Washington, it is inciting the Kiev regime to commit terrorist acts.
Zakharova said, "Britain is behind the terrorist attack and, in coordination with the United States, is inciting the Kiev regime to carry out terrorist acts, after they understood that the counterattack launched by Ukrainian forces had failed."

She added: “London, as stated by representatives of the Ukrainian authorities, prevented the Kiev regime from negotiating with the Russian side, betting on “victory on the battlefield.”

She continued: "In the absence of the slightest opportunity to improve the hopeless situation of Ukrainian forces on the ground, the Anglo-Saxons turned to tactics of carrying out terrorist attacks against civilians."

She stressed that "responsibility for the terrorist attack also lies with the European Union countries, which continue to supply weapons to terrorists in Kiev, who also use cluster munitions against civilians."

According to the latest information received from the Russian Emergencies Ministry, 14 people, including two children, were killed in the bombing of the city of Belgorod, and 108 others, including 15 children, were injured.



Berlin police ban a pro-Palestinian demonstration on New Year's Day

RBB channel quoted an unnamed Berlin police spokesman as saying that the German capital police prevented a pro-Palestinian demonstration that was scheduled to be held on December 31 in the Neukolln area.
According to the spokesman, the pro-Palestinian demonstration under the slogan “No celebration during genocide” was scheduled to begin at 10:30 pm on December 31, and was scheduled to last about two and a half hours. The reasons for the ban were not reported.

Police data confirms that requests were also registered to organize two demonstrations in the same area on New Year’s Eve, and they have not yet been banned: the first was pro-Palestinian in the afternoon, and the second was pro-Israel in the evening. The police asked the organizers of these two events to reschedule the time and location.

Berlin Police Chief Barbara Slovic told the TV channel that about three thousand police officers will go to work on the eve of the holiday. Police will have to wear body cameras to record potential crimes.

As a precaution, police also contacted about 100 potential rioters, including members of left-wing groups, and warned them of the consequences.

A recent public opinion poll showed that 43% of Germany's population feared riots on New Year's Eve, similar to what happened last year, when 22 people were injured by fireworks in Berlin. In addition, clashes occurred between revelers and police, and 15 security personnel were injured.
Previous Post Next Post