XLSMART accelerates telecommunications network recovery after the earthquake in NTT

XLSMART accelerates telecommunications network recovery after the earthquake in NTT

 




 PT XLSMART Telecom Sejahtera Tbk  is accelerating the restoration of telecommunications networks that were disrupted by the earthquake that occurred in the East Nusa Tenggara.

The company stated that in the initial phase of handling, there were 91 Base Transceiver Stations  experiencing disruption in the area and by Tuesday the number had been reduced to five BTS.

"Our priority is to accelerate network recovery so that people in affected areas can continue to communicate, especially in post-disaster situations," said Donny Darmawan, Regional Group Head of XLSMART Bali Nusra Area.

"The decrease in the number of affected BTS shows that the recovery process is ongoing, and our technical team will continue working until services return to normal," said Donny.

He said that efforts to restore the telecommunications network involved coordination between the Network Operation Center the NTT regional team, and the technical team in the field.

The company will conduct 24-hour network monitoring and deploy the necessary resources until all base transceiver stations in the earthquake-affected areas are operational again.

XLSMART also has seven permanent generators and 16 portable generators on standby to support telecommunications network operations in a number of locations where electricity supply is constrained.

In addition to restoring BTS, the company's technical team repaired fiber optic lines affected by the earthquake, diverted traffic to alternative routes, and mobilized equipment and resources to the affected areas.

Donny stated that the terrain conditions and landslides in a number of locations presented challenges in the process of handling telecommunications network disruptions.

However, the company is striving to ensure that recovery efforts can continue to be carried out intensively.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post