More than 600 settlers storm Al-Aqsa, and the occupation arrests three young men from its courtyards

Settlers storm Al-Aqsa, hours after Israeli shelling on Gaza Israeli settlers began storming the courtyards of Al-Aqsa Mosque under heavy police guard, while the Israeli army launched raids on the Gaza Strip, which in turn fired "surface-to-air" missiles at Israeli planes.  On Tuesday, Israeli settlers began storming the courtyards of Al-Aqsa Mosque in East Jerusalem, under heavy police guard, while the Israeli army launched raids on the Gaza Strip, which in turn fired "surface-to-air" missiles at Israeli planes.  For the third day in a row, dozens of policemen stormed the mosque’s courtyards and deployed there shortly before the settlers’ incursions began, forcing Muslim worshipers to completely evacuate the mosque’s courtyards, before they began facilitating the settlers’ intrusion into it through groups of dozens of settlers each.  The Israeli police imposed restrictions on the entry of Palestinian youths to Al-Aqsa Mosque to perform the dawn prayer.  Eyewitnesses said that dozens of worshipers were in the roofed al-Qibli prayer hall, and protested against the intrusion by chanting "God is great, praise be to God" and "with our souls and blood we will redeem you, O Aqsa", as the worshipers knocked hard on the large wooden doors of the tribal chapel.  And at dawn on Tuesday, the Israeli army bombed a site affiliated with the Al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement "Hamas" in the Gaza Strip, but no casualties were reported.  The army said in a statement that it targeted "a workshop for the manufacture of weapons belonging to the Hamas movement," adding that "warplanes launched raids tonight on several targets and destroyed a workshop for the manufacture of weapons belonging to the Hamas organization in the Gaza Strip."  The Palestinian Ministry of Health did not announce any injuries.  The Israeli army said the raid came in response to "the firing of a rocket-propelled grenade that was intercepted from the Iron Dome on Monday evening."  The army had announced in a previous statement on Monday evening that the missile defense system known as the Iron Dome had intercepted a "rocket-propelled grenade fired from the Gaza Strip towards Israel," while no party in the Gaza Strip claimed responsibility for firing shells at Israel.  In turn, the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement "Hamas", announced the launch of "surface-to-air" missiles at Israeli aircraft, which launched raids on the Gaza Strip.  Al-Qassam said in a brief statement: "Our air defenses at 01:35 local time (11:35 GMT) at dawn today, Tuesday, confronted the hostile Zionist warplanes in the sky of the Gaza Strip with surface-to-air missiles."  This is the first time that Al-Qassam has announced the launch of surface-to-air missiles at Israeli planes since November 2012.  These developments come in light of the tense situation in the West Bank, including the city of Jerusalem.  And the Palestinian factions in Gaza had previously warned against the continued storming of the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the attack on Muslim worshipers by settlers, vowing that it "will not remain silent if the red lines are crossed."  Settlers stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, respectively, under heavy police guard.  On Sunday, Hamas blamed Israel for the repercussions of the situation in Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, saying: "The mosque is a red line, and the occupation bears responsibility for its attack on worshipers."  The Secretary-General of Islamic Jihad, Ziad al-Nakhala, said, "The violations taking place in Jerusalem are equivalent to our lives, and the enemy's threats to stop the facilities for Gaza cannot make us remain silent about what is happening in Jerusalem and the occupied West Bank." More than 600 settlers storm Al-Aqsa, and the occupation arrests three young men from its courtyards  Jerusalem, WAFA - Hundreds of settlers continue today, Tuesday, to storm the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, on the occasion of the Hebrew Passover, under the protection of dozens of Israeli occupation soldiers, who arrested three young men from its courtyards, and fired tear gas and sound bombs at the worshipers in the Qibli prayer hall.  Our correspondent reported that more than 600 settlers, divided into 13 groups, stormed Al-Aqsa from the Mughrabi Gate, carried out provocative tours, and performed Talmudic rituals in its courtyards, to revive the Hebrew "Easter" rituals under the protection of the occupation police, who tried to empty the mosque's courtyards of worshipers, and arrested three worshipers. Young men from its courtyards rose to the roofs of the al-Qibli prayer hall and fired stun and gas canisters at the worshipers, many of whom suffocated.   Since the first day of the Hebrew Passover, which began on the fifteenth of April and continues until the twenty-first of it, the settlers continue to storm the mosque and desecrate its squares with their racist and Talmudic rituals.  The guards of Al-Aqsa stated that they uncovered more than fifteen attempts to bring offerings into the mosque, in response to calls made by the organizations of the alleged temple, which announced financial prizes for those who succeeded in introducing and presenting offerings in the courtyards of Al-Aqsa Mosque.  The occupation forces prevented young people under the age of 25 from entering Al-Aqsa, and closed the mosque’s vicinity.  The settlers spread in the courtyards of the mosque in large numbers, and they performed racist Talmudic rituals and carried out provocative tours in its courtyards.  The outcome of the occupation’s attacks on worshipers and worshipers in Al-Aqsa Mosque during its security incursions by settlers over the past four days has reached more than two hundred injuries and nearly six hundred arrests.  The so-called Temple organizations had called for large-scale incursions into the mosque on the occasion of the "Jewish Passover" holiday, which began last Friday morning and continues until Thursday.

Jerusalem, WAFA - Hundreds of settlers continue today, Tuesday, to storm the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque, on the occasion of the Hebrew Passover, under the protection of dozens of Israeli occupation soldiers, who arrested three young men from its courtyards, and fired tear gas and sound bombs at the worshipers in the Qibli prayer hall.

Our correspondent reported that more than 600 settlers, divided into 13 groups, stormed Al-Aqsa from the Mughrabi Gate, carried out provocative tours, and performed Talmudic rituals in its courtyards, to revive the Hebrew "Easter" rituals under the protection of the occupation police, who tried to empty the mosque's courtyards of worshipers, and arrested three worshipers. Young men from its courtyards rose to the roofs of the al-Qibli prayer hall and fired stun and gas canisters at the worshipers, many of whom suffocated.

Since the first day of the Hebrew Passover, which began on the fifteenth of April and continues until the twenty-first of it, the settlers continue to storm the mosque and desecrate its squares with their racist and Talmudic rituals.

The guards of Al-Aqsa stated that they uncovered more than fifteen attempts to bring offerings into the mosque, in response to calls made by the organizations of the alleged temple, which announced financial prizes for those who succeeded in introducing and presenting offerings in the courtyards of Al-Aqsa Mosque.

The occupation forces prevented young people under the age of 25 from entering Al-Aqsa, and closed the mosque’s vicinity.

The settlers spread in the courtyards of the mosque in large numbers, and they performed racist Talmudic rituals and carried out provocative tours in its courtyards.

The outcome of the occupation’s attacks on worshipers and worshipers in Al-Aqsa Mosque during its security incursions by settlers over the past four days has reached more than two hundred injuries and nearly six hundred arrests.

The so-called Temple organizations had called for large-scale incursions into the mosque on the occasion of the "Jewish Passover" holiday, which began last Friday morning and continues until Thursday.

Settlers storm Al-Aqsa, hours after Israeli shelling on Gaza

Israeli settlers began storming the courtyards of Al-Aqsa Mosque under heavy police guard, while the Israeli army launched raids on the Gaza Strip, which in turn fired "surface-to-air" missiles at Israeli planes.

On Tuesday, Israeli settlers began storming the courtyards of Al-Aqsa Mosque in East Jerusalem, under heavy police guard, while the Israeli army launched raids on the Gaza Strip, which in turn fired "surface-to-air" missiles at Israeli planes.

For the third day in a row, dozens of policemen stormed the mosque’s courtyards and deployed there shortly before the settlers’ incursions began, forcing Muslim worshipers to completely evacuate the mosque’s courtyards, before they began facilitating the settlers’ intrusion into it through groups of dozens of settlers each.

The Israeli police imposed restrictions on the entry of Palestinian youths to Al-Aqsa Mosque to perform the dawn prayer.

Eyewitnesses said that dozens of worshipers were in the roofed al-Qibli prayer hall, and protested against the intrusion by chanting "God is great, praise be to God" and "with our souls and blood we will redeem you, O Aqsa", as the worshipers knocked hard on the large wooden doors of the tribal chapel.

And at dawn on Tuesday, the Israeli army bombed a site affiliated with the Al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement "Hamas" in the Gaza Strip, but no casualties were reported.

The army said in a statement that it targeted "a workshop for the manufacture of weapons belonging to the Hamas movement," adding that "warplanes launched raids tonight on several targets and destroyed a workshop for the manufacture of weapons belonging to the Hamas organization in the Gaza Strip."

The Palestinian Ministry of Health did not announce any injuries.

The Israeli army said the raid came in response to "the firing of a rocket-propelled grenade that was intercepted from the Iron Dome on Monday evening."

The army had announced in a previous statement on Monday evening that the missile defense system known as the Iron Dome had intercepted a "rocket-propelled grenade fired from the Gaza Strip towards Israel," while no party in the Gaza Strip claimed responsibility for firing shells at Israel.

In turn, the Izz al-Din al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of the Islamic Resistance Movement "Hamas", announced the launch of "surface-to-air" missiles at Israeli aircraft, which launched raids on the Gaza Strip.

Al-Qassam said in a brief statement: "Our air defenses at 01:35 local time (11:35 GMT) at dawn today, Tuesday, confronted the hostile Zionist warplanes in the sky of the Gaza Strip with surface-to-air missiles."

This is the first time that Al-Qassam has announced the launch of surface-to-air missiles at Israeli planes since November 2012.

These developments come in light of the tense situation in the West Bank, including the city of Jerusalem.

And the Palestinian factions in Gaza had previously warned against the continued storming of the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the attack on Muslim worshipers by settlers, vowing that it "will not remain silent if the red lines are crossed."

Settlers stormed Al-Aqsa Mosque on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, respectively, under heavy police guard.

On Sunday, Hamas blamed Israel for the repercussions of the situation in Al-Aqsa Mosque in Jerusalem, saying: "The mosque is a red line, and the occupation bears responsibility for its attack on worshipers."

The Secretary-General of Islamic Jihad, Ziad al-Nakhala, said, "The violations taking place in Jerusalem are equivalent to our lives, and the enemy's threats to stop the facilities for Gaza cannot make us remain silent about what is happening in Jerusalem and the occupied West Bank."

Sultanate of Oman Arrest of a wanted person for a murder case

Today, Tuesday, the security authorities in the Sultanate of Oman arrested a wanted man in one of the countries on charges of committing the crime of killing one of his relatives and attempting to kill another person.

The Royal Oman Police said on Twitter: "Within the framework of the joint cooperation between the Royal Oman Police and the International Criminal Police Organization (Interpol), the General Department of Criminal Investigation and Investigation arrested a person of Arab nationality wanted by a country on charges of committing the crime of murdering one of his relatives and attempting to In killing another person, the rest of the procedures against him are currently being completed.”


Source: RT
Previous Post Next Post