A phone battery explodes in the pocket of a worshiper in a mosque in Yemen! A phone battery explodes in the pocket of a worshiper in a mosque in Yemen!

A phone battery explodes in the pocket of a worshiper in a mosque in Yemen!

A phone battery explodes in the pocket of a worshiper in a mosque in Yemen!

Al-Mashhad Al-Yemeni channel published on the “X” social media platform a video clip showing how the dress of a worshiper in a mosque in Yemen suddenly caught fire.
According to the channel, the incident occurred in one of the mosques of the Al-Wadi District in Marib, and at the time of prayer, the dress of one of the worshipers suddenly caught fire due to the phone battery that was in his pocket.

This is not the first time that phone batteries have caused accidents of this kind. In recent years, many videos have spread on the Internet showing phones exploding in maintenance centers or in the faces of their owners.
Previous Post Next Post