The OSCE does not have a list of “Bucha victims” in Ukraine The OSCE does not have a list of “Bucha victims” in Ukraine

The OSCE does not have a list of “Bucha victims” in Ukraine

The OSCE does not have a list of “Bucha victims” in Ukraine

The Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights of the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe refused to answer the question of the Russian "Novosti" agency whether it had a list of names of "victims in Bucha."

The office said: “We collect information by conducting private interviews and research that includes investigative methods using open sources to verify digital evidence, as well as materials provided by the Ukrainian and Russian authorities, their national human rights institutions, relevant intergovernmental organizations and civil society organizations.”

At the same time, the office did not directly respond to the question whether they had a list of alleged victims.

For his part, a source in the Russian Foreign Ministry said that the silence of the OSCE secretariat and other international organizations reveals the terrible farce that the world witnessed in Bucha.

He asserted that the scenario of Pucha's play was copied from Nazi Germany's play Against the Red Army in Nemmersdorf, demonstrating the Nazi essence of the Kiev regime.

He pointed out that the absence of any reaction from international organizations indicates that the Bucha events were organized by Kiev on the orders of the United States and Britain.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said earlier that Russia is awaiting the start of investigations into the events that took place in Bucha, which Kiev accuses Moscow of, but it did not even list the names of the dead.

In the spring of 2022, Western media published video clips of people killed in the Ukrainian city of Bucha.

For its part, the Russian Ministry of Defense denied the accusations, stating that Russian forces left the city of Bucha on March 30, 2022, while the so-called evidence of crimes was presented on April 4, 2022, that is, after the Ukrainian Security Service employees returned to the city.


Czech Police: A "fake bomb" was found in central Prague

Czech police announced today, Friday, that they had found a "fake bomb" in a square in the center of the capital, Prague.

The Czech authorities published a statement on social media saying: “The restrictions on the scene have been lifted, and according to the explosives expert, this was a fake bomb.”

Earlier, the Czech police reported that a shooting took place in the building of the Faculty of Philosophy at Charles University in Prague.

The Czech police reported that the perpetrator of the shooting in Prague was eliminated, and a number of dead and dozens of wounded were identified.
Local media said that the shooter was stationed on the roof of the Faculty of Philosophy building.
The college where the shooting occurred is located in Jan Palach Square in the center of the capital, Prague.

Czech Prime Minister Peter Fiala said that the Czech authorities decided to declare Saturday, December 23, a national day of mourning for the victims of the shooting.
Previous Post Next Post