Search and rescue efforts are continuing The number of victims of the earthquakes in Turkey has risen to 1,541 Search and rescue efforts are continuing The number of victims of the earthquakes in Turkey has risen to 1,541

Search and rescue efforts are continuing The number of victims of the earthquakes in Turkey has risen to 1,541

Search and rescue efforts are continuing The number of victims of the earthquakes in Turkey has risen to 1,541 Fuad Oktay, the Turkish Vice President, announces that the number of victims of the earthquakes that struck southern Turkey has risen to 1,541 dead and 9,733 injured.  On Monday, Turkish Vice President Fuat Oktay announced that the number of victims of the earthquakes that struck southern Turkey has risen to 1,541 dead and 9,733 injured. Oktay said that the efforts of the rescue teams are continuing to search for survivors, stressing that aid will reach all those affected by the earthquakes. He stated that schools and universities will be closed for a week in order to host earthquake victims.  The Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management Authority (AFAD) had earlier raised the death toll to 1,498.  The head of the Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management Agency, Yunus Sezer, said in a press statement on Monday that 1,498 people were killed as a result of the 7.7-magnitude earthquake that hit Kahramanmaraş.  He added that the number of injured rose to 8,533 people, while the number of buildings destroyed by the earthquake reached 2,834.   Earlier today, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced that 9,000 search and rescue personnel continue to work, and the number is constantly increasing with the arrival of new relief teams. Erdogan indicated that 10 governors were assigned to work to help the ten states affected by the earthquake.  He said: "Our state, from the first moment of the earthquake, moved with all its might and all its apparatuses, and the provinces mobilized all their strength, as well as the concerned institutions and the armed forces."  He continued, "The earthquake in southern Turkey, which occurred at dawn today, is the biggest disaster we have experienced since the 1939 Arzinjan earthquake."  Erdogan announced that Turkey had received offers of assistance from 45 countries as well as NATO countries and the European Union, pointing out that work to rescue citizens from under the rubble of buildings destroyed by the earthquake is still continuing.   For its part, the Turkish Disaster Management Agency (AFAD) adjusted the magnitude of the earthquake in Turkey to 7.7, after detailed seismic studies.  Meanwhile, Turkish Defense Minister Hulusi Akar said that the Turkish Ministry of Defense has mobilized aircraft and equipment to meet the rescue work in the affected areas.  After the earthquake, search and rescue teams from most Turkish states rushed to the affected areas.   In this context, search and rescue teams set out from Istanbul and the surrounding states, as well as from the capital, Ankara, and other states. The search and rescue teams went to the provinces affected by the earthquake, most notably Kahramanmaraş, Adana, Osmaniye, Hatay, Gaziantep and Malatya Adiman.  Many nearby Turkish states were affected by the earthquake, as well as neighboring countries.  Later, the Turkish Disaster Management Authority announced that a new earthquake had occurred, centered in Albistan district in Kahramanmaraş, in the south of the country, with a magnitude of 7.6 at 13:24. The Syrian regime news agency also announced that the earthquake struck Damascus, Latakia and other Syrian provinces.    Turkey earthquake The Ministry of Defense establishes a center to coordinate rescue operations, and the Ministry of Interior is preparing The Turkish Ministry of Defense said that its humanitarian aid battalion went to participate in rescue operations in the earthquake that struck Kahramanmaraş province at dawn on Monday, while Turkish Interior Minister Suleiman Soylu announced that all rescue teams are on alert to save those affected.  The ministry said in a statement that Minister Hulusi Akar and the commanders of the Turkish forces went to the south of the country to coordinate aid and rescue operations.  The statement added that the ministry has established a center to coordinate the assistance operations that the Turkish Armed Forces will provide to disaster and emergency management teams.   The Turkish Ministry of Defense said that its humanitarian aid battalion is ready to meet the demands of disaster and emergency management and to participate in rescue operations in the earthquake that struck Kahramanmaraş at dawn on Monday, with a magnitude of 7.4.  For his part, Turkish Interior Minister Suleiman Soylu announced that all rescue and assistance teams are on standby to rescue those affected by the earthquake.  Soylu said in a statement to reporters that his ministry had raised the alert to the fourth level, and that this alert includes international assistance.   He added, "So far, there have been 6 tremors of more than 6 degrees, the largest of which was 6.6 degrees."  He pointed out that preliminary investigations confirm the existence of loss of life in addition to material damage.  Following Soylu's remarks, the Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management Authority said that the 7.4-magnitude earthquake killed 76 people and injured 440 others.  Many neighboring Turkish states, as well as neighboring countries, were affected by the earthquake.    Erdogan: All units are on alert and we will overcome the earthquake disaster with minimal losses Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan wished safety for those affected by the earthquake that struck the south of the country at dawn on Monday. He stressed that all institutions have started their work and will work to overcome the disaster with the least losses and as soon as possible.  Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan expressed his wishes to overcome the catastrophe of the earthquake that struck the southern province of Kahramanmaraş with minimal losses and as quickly as possible.  Erdogan said in a series of tweets at dawn on Monday that all concerned units are on alert and are performing their work under the supervision of the Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency (AFAD).   He explained that the Ministries of Health and Interior, AFAD, state administrations and all other institutions started their work quickly  He indicated that search and rescue teams were urgently dispatched to the affected areas.  The Turkish President wished safety for all the people affected by the earthquake.   For his part, Turkish Interior Minister Suleiman Soylu said: "All teams are on alert."  He added, "We have raised a level four alert, and this alert includes international assistance."   At dawn on Monday, several earthquakes struck the southern states of Gaziantep and Kahramanmaraş, ranging in magnitude between 6.4 and 7.4 on the Richter scale, according to the Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency (AFAD).  The Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management Authority (AFAD) said that 76 people were killed and 440 others were injured in the earthquake that struck the southern provinces of Turkey.      Neighboring countries affected by the earthquake in Turkey and aftershocks in Iraq without losses The countries of Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, the Turkish Cypriot administration and Iraq were affected by the 7.4-magnitude earthquake that struck the province of Kahramanmaraş at dawn on Monday, which left hundreds dead and thousands injured in Turkey and Syria.  Several countries neighboring Turkey were affected by the earthquake that struck several states in southern Turkey and northern Syria, at dawn on Monday, with a magnitude of 7.4.  The earthquake was felt in Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, the Turkish Cypriot administration and Iraq.   In Syria, the residents of the governorates of Aleppo, Latakia, Hama, and Raqqa were severely affected by the Marash earthquake, and more than 237 people lost their lives, and about 639 were injured, according to the preliminary toll from the earthquake.  In Iraq, the authorities announced that no losses were recorded as a result of the aftershocks that occurred in some areas following the earthquake that occurred in southern Turkey.   Amer Al-Jabri, a spokesman for the Iraqi Meteorology and Seismic Monitoring Authority, said: "Our seismic observatories recorded at exactly 4:15 a.m. today a severe earthquake struck areas near the Iraqi-Turkish border."  He explained, "This tremor is an aftershock as a result of the earthquake that struck Turkish and Syrian regions near the Iraqi border."  According to Al-Jabri, the people of the regions of northern Iraq, Nineveh, and some Iraqi governorates felt the tremor, which is 400 kilometers away from the Iraqi-Turkish border.  And he continued, "We have not yet recorded (6:30 GMT) any losses due to the tremor," according to what the agency quoted him.  At dawn on Monday, an earthquake struck areas in Turkey and Syria, with a magnitude of 7.4 on the Richter scale, killing hundreds and injuring hundreds.

Fuad Oktay, the Turkish Vice President, announces that the number of victims of the earthquakes that struck southern Turkey has risen to 1,541 dead and 9,733 injured.

On Monday, Turkish Vice President Fuat Oktay announced that the number of victims of the earthquakes that struck southern Turkey has risen to 1,541 dead and 9,733 injured. Oktay said that the efforts of the rescue teams are continuing to search for survivors, stressing that aid will reach all those affected by the earthquakes. He stated that schools and universities will be closed for a week in order to host earthquake victims.

The Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management Authority (AFAD) had earlier raised the death toll to 1,498.

The head of the Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management Agency, Yunus Sezer, said in a press statement on Monday that 1,498 people were killed as a result of the 7.7-magnitude earthquake that hit Kahramanmaraş.

He added that the number of injured rose to 8,533 people, while the number of buildings destroyed by the earthquake reached 2,834.

Earlier today, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan announced that 9,000 search and rescue personnel continue to work, and the number is constantly increasing with the arrival of new relief teams. Erdogan indicated that 10 governors were assigned to work to help the ten states affected by the earthquake.

He said: "Our state, from the first moment of the earthquake, moved with all its might and all its apparatuses, and the provinces mobilized all their strength, as well as the concerned institutions and the armed forces."

He continued, "The earthquake in southern Turkey, which occurred at dawn today, is the biggest disaster we have experienced since the 1939 Arzinjan earthquake."

Erdogan announced that Turkey had received offers of assistance from 45 countries as well as NATO countries and the European Union, pointing out that work to rescue citizens from under the rubble of buildings destroyed by the earthquake is still continuing.

For its part, the Turkish Disaster Management Agency (AFAD) adjusted the magnitude of the earthquake in Turkey to 7.7, after detailed seismic studies.

Meanwhile, Turkish Defense Minister Hulusi Akar said that the Turkish Ministry of Defense has mobilized aircraft and equipment to meet the rescue work in the affected areas.

After the earthquake, search and rescue teams from most Turkish states rushed to the affected areas.

In this context, search and rescue teams set out from Istanbul and the surrounding states, as well as from the capital, Ankara, and other states. The search and rescue teams went to the provinces affected by the earthquake, most notably Kahramanmaraş, Adana, Osmaniye, Hatay, Gaziantep and Malatya Adiman.

Many nearby Turkish states were affected by the earthquake, as well as neighboring countries.

Later, the Turkish Disaster Management Authority announced that a new earthquake had occurred, centered in Albistan district in Kahramanmaraş, in the south of the country, with a magnitude of 7.6 at 13:24. The Syrian regime news agency also announced that the earthquake struck Damascus, Latakia and other Syrian provinces.

Turkey earthquake The Ministry of Defense establishes a center to coordinate rescue operations, and the Ministry of Interior is preparing

The Turkish Ministry of Defense said that its humanitarian aid battalion went to participate in rescue operations in the earthquake that struck Kahramanmaraş province at dawn on Monday, while Turkish Interior Minister Suleiman Soylu announced that all rescue teams are on alert to save those affected.

The ministry said in a statement that Minister Hulusi Akar and the commanders of the Turkish forces went to the south of the country to coordinate aid and rescue operations.

The statement added that the ministry has established a center to coordinate the assistance operations that the Turkish Armed Forces will provide to disaster and emergency management teams.

The Turkish Ministry of Defense said that its humanitarian aid battalion is ready to meet the demands of disaster and emergency management and to participate in rescue operations in the earthquake that struck Kahramanmaraş at dawn on Monday, with a magnitude of 7.4.

For his part, Turkish Interior Minister Suleiman Soylu announced that all rescue and assistance teams are on standby to rescue those affected by the earthquake.

Soylu said in a statement to reporters that his ministry had raised the alert to the fourth level, and that this alert includes international assistance.

He added, "So far, there have been 6 tremors of more than 6 degrees, the largest of which was 6.6 degrees."

He pointed out that preliminary investigations confirm the existence of loss of life in addition to material damage.

Following Soylu's remarks, the Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management Authority said that the 7.4-magnitude earthquake killed 76 people and injured 440 others.

Many neighboring Turkish states, as well as neighboring countries, were affected by the earthquake.

Erdogan: All units are on alert and we will overcome the earthquake disaster with minimal losses

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan wished safety for those affected by the earthquake that struck the south of the country at dawn on Monday. He stressed that all institutions have started their work and will work to overcome the disaster with the least losses and as soon as possible.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan expressed his wishes to overcome the catastrophe of the earthquake that struck the southern province of Kahramanmaraş with minimal losses and as quickly as possible.

Erdogan said in a series of tweets at dawn on Monday that all concerned units are on alert and are performing their work under the supervision of the Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency (AFAD).

He explained that the Ministries of Health and Interior, AFAD, state administrations and all other institutions started their work quickly

He indicated that search and rescue teams were urgently dispatched to the affected areas.

The Turkish President wished safety for all the people affected by the earthquake.


For his part, Turkish Interior Minister Suleiman Soylu said: "All teams are on alert."

He added, "We have raised a level four alert, and this alert includes international assistance."

At dawn on Monday, several earthquakes struck the southern states of Gaziantep and Kahramanmaraş, ranging in magnitude between 6.4 and 7.4 on the Richter scale, according to the Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management Presidency (AFAD).

The Turkish Disaster and Emergency Management Authority (AFAD) said that 76 people were killed and 440 others were injured in the earthquake that struck the southern provinces of Turkey.

Neighboring countries affected by the earthquake in Turkey and aftershocks in Iraq without losses

The countries of Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, the Turkish Cypriot administration and Iraq were affected by the 7.4-magnitude earthquake that struck the province of Kahramanmaraş at dawn on Monday, which left hundreds dead and thousands injured in Turkey and Syria.

Several countries neighboring Turkey were affected by the earthquake that struck several states in southern Turkey and northern Syria, at dawn on Monday, with a magnitude of 7.4.

The earthquake was felt in Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus, the Turkish Cypriot administration and Iraq.

In Syria, the residents of the governorates of Aleppo, Latakia, Hama, and Raqqa were severely affected by the Marash earthquake, and more than 237 people lost their lives, and about 639 were injured, according to the preliminary toll from the earthquake.

In Iraq, the authorities announced that no losses were recorded as a result of the aftershocks that occurred in some areas following the earthquake that occurred in southern Turkey.

Amer Al-Jabri, a spokesman for the Iraqi Meteorology and Seismic Monitoring Authority, said: "Our seismic observatories recorded at exactly 4:15 a.m. today a severe earthquake struck areas near the Iraqi-Turkish border."

He explained, "This tremor is an aftershock as a result of the earthquake that struck Turkish and Syrian regions near the Iraqi border."

According to Al-Jabri, the people of the regions of northern Iraq, Nineveh, and some Iraqi governorates felt the tremor, which is 400 kilometers away from the Iraqi-Turkish border.

And he continued, "We have not yet recorded (6:30 GMT) any losses due to the tremor," according to what the agency quoted him.

At dawn on Monday, an earthquake struck areas in Turkey and Syria, with a magnitude of 7.4 on the Richter scale, killing hundreds and injuring hundreds.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Worldwide News Search Here👇