The International Committee to Break the Siege of Gaza said in a statement that "the ship Akka, part of the global flotilla of resistance, continues its voyage, and is less than 100 nautical miles from the shores of Gaza."
The committee asserted that Israel "abducted dozens of citizens from more than 40 countries from international waters," demanding that the world "put an end to the occupying state that stole the land of Palestine."
In another statement, the Global Resilience Flotilla said that "10 of our humanitarian boats survived the Israeli attacks in international waters, and are standing firm and heading towards Gaza," noting that they are now 121 nautical miles from the Strip.
The statement added that the boats heading to Gaza "bear the names of destroyed Palestinian villages that the occupation sought to erase from history and memory, but their stories remain."
The flotilla demanded "securing a safe passage for the remaining boats, releasing the kidnapped participants, and holding Israel accountable for its crimes."
Earlier on Tuesday, an Israeli security source reported that the occupation army had seized more than 40 boats from the flotilla and kidnapped more than 300 activists, according to the Hebrew website "Walla".
The flotilla set sail on Thursday from the Turkish city of Marmaris with 54 boats, in a new attempt to break the Israeli blockade imposed on the Gaza Strip since 2007.
On Monday morning, the Israeli occupation army began seizing a number of boats in the flotilla and kidnapping its participants, in a move that sparked widespread condemnation, including from Amnesty International, which described the operation as "shameful and inhumane".
Approximately 2.4 million Palestinians, including nearly 1.5 million displaced persons, are living in catastrophic humanitarian conditions in the Gaza Strip, exacerbated by the two-year Israeli genocide that left more than 72,000 martyrs and over 172,000 wounded, most of them children and women, in addition to an unprecedented famine that claimed the lives of children and the elderly.
Despite the ceasefire agreement announced on October 10, 2025, Israel continues its operations by restricting the entry of humanitarian aid and carrying out daily bombings, resulting in the martyrdom of 877 Palestinians and the injury of 2,602 others, according to local data.
