The occupation continues to commit massacres in Gaza and forces the displaced to leave Nasser Hospital The occupation continues to commit massacres in Gaza and forces the displaced to leave Nasser Hospital

The occupation continues to commit massacres in Gaza and forces the displaced to leave Nasser Hospital

The occupation continues to commit massacres in Gaza and forces the displaced to leave Nasser Hospital

Dozens of Palestinians were killed and injured on Wednesday as a result of the violent Israeli bombardment on several areas in the Gaza Strip. Meanwhile, the occupation forces forced thousands of displaced people in the Nasser Medical Complex to move to the eastern areas of the city of Khan Yunis.

On Wednesday, the Israeli occupation army launched violent bombardment on various areas of the Gaza Strip, resulting in martyrs and wounded for the 131st consecutive day of the aggression, amid mounting international warnings of a humanitarian catastrophe in the Strip.

The Ministry of Health in Gaza announced that the victims of the Israeli aggression had risen to 28,576 martyrs and 68,291 injured since last October 7.

She pointed out that the occupation committed 11 massacres in the Gaza Strip, killing 103 martyrs and 145 injured within 24 hours.

The ministry stated that "there are still a number of victims under the rubble and on the roads, and the occupation prevents ambulance and civil defense crews from reaching them."

In this context, the Palestinian News Agency (Wafa), citing medical sources, said that a Palestinian was martyred and others were injured, including children and women, as a result of Israeli bombing that targeted eastern Deir al-Balah and Nuseirat in the central Gaza Strip.

The Al-Qarara area, northeast of Khan Yunis (south), was also subjected to fire from occupation helicopters, coinciding with heavy artillery shelling east of Al-Maghazi camp, resulting in casualties.

A number of injuries were transferred to the Gaza European Hospital, as a result of Israeli reconnaissance aircraft targeting a group of civilians, east of Abasan Al-Kabira in Khan Yunis.

The Israeli occupation aircraft launched a raid on the southern neighborhoods of Gaza City. Medical sources reported that 3 Palestinians, including writer Ayman Al-Rafati, were martyred in a bombing that targeted his house on Al-Jalaa Street in the city.

Earlier, Tuesday evening, the Ministry of Health reported that 3 Palestinians were martyred and 10 others were injured inside the Nasser Medical Complex by Israeli sniper bullets.

Seven Palestinians, including children and women, were also martyred on Tuesday evening in Israeli bombing of sites in Gaza City.

Nasser Hospital evacuated

Eyewitnesses said that the occupation army forced thousands of displaced people to leave the Nasser Medical Complex in the city of Khan Yunis, amid gunfire in the hospital courtyard and surrounding the areas where the displaced were present.

Witnesses said that the army asked the displaced people to leave and head to the eastern areas of the city of Khan Yunis.

They explained that thousands of displaced people have already left the hospital in one queue towards the eastern areas of the city, into large areas of which Israeli forces are penetrating.

Among the witnesses, the army marked a corridor for the displaced to walk on to the eastern regions, while shooting anyone who moved outside the corridor, whether inside or outside the hospital.

They added that Israeli army vehicles continue to besiege Nasser Hospital and bulldoze its walls in preparation for the possibility of storming it later.

On Tuesday, the occupation army asked the hospital administration to evacuate the displaced and keep the patients and medical staff, according to a previous statement by Palestinian Ministry of Health spokesman Ashraf Al-Qudra.

The Hamas movement also said on Tuesday that the request of the Israeli occupation army stationed near Nasser Hospital to leave the displaced people inside warns of its intention to “commit a crime against them.”

bombing of the "Red Cross"

In Gaza City, the Israeli withdrawal, especially from the western areas of the city, revealed that its forces had destroyed large parts of the wall of the Red Cross headquarters located in the Al-Rimal neighborhood (west).

The targeting also caused major damage to the security room and the front courtyard of the headquarters, on the roof of which the flag of the International Committee of the Red Cross was raised.

At the end of last week, the Israeli army withdrew from the neighborhoods of Al-Rimal, Al-Nasr, Tal Al-Hawa, Al-Sabra, and Al-Shati Camp, west of Gaza City, about 10 days after returning to invade them by ground.

Subsequently, Palestinians and medical teams recovered dozens of bodies of martyrs dumped in the streets and residential homes in the neighborhoods into which the Israeli army was penetrating.

The partial withdrawal also revealed widespread destruction of homes and infrastructure, and the burning of homes that were leveled to the ground.

Destruction of schools

For his part, spokesman for the United Nations Secretary-General, Stephane Dujarric, said that 162 school buildings in the Gaza Strip were subjected to “direct” bombing, which represents about 30% of the total 563 school buildings in the Strip, and he pointed out that 26 schools were completely destroyed.

Dujarric said, "Schools where about 175,000 students study and more than 6,500 teachers work were directly bombed."

He added, "At least 55% of the schools in Gaza will require either complete reconstruction or major rehabilitation."

Tel Aviv is facing trial at the International Court of Justice on charges of committing “genocide” against the Palestinians, which did not deter it from continuing to target civilians in various parts of the Gaza Strip.

The occupation army arrests dozens of Palestinians in the West Bank, and settlers storm Al-Aqsa courtyards

The occupation army arrests dozens of Palestinians in the West Bank, and settlers storm Al-Aqsa courtyards
The Israeli escalation was renewed in the occupied West Bank, and the occupation forces carried out incursions into several cities and towns, including clashes with Palestinians, at a time when Al-Aqsa Mosque witnessed dozens of settlers storming its courtyards under the protection of the occupation police, which in turn prevented worshipers from entering it.

The Israeli occupation army renewed its raids into cities and towns in the occupied West Bank on Wednesday, and arrested a number of Palestinians, while a young man was injured after an Israeli attack in Hebron.

Eyewitnesses said that the occupation army carried out raids in the cities of Ramallah and Al-Bireh (central), Qalqilya, Tubas, Tulkarm, and Nablus (north), and towns in the Hebron governorates (south).

Witnesses reported that the army stormed the city of Tubas and launched raids on a number of homes. Armed confrontations and clashes broke out in several locations, while sounds of explosions were heard from time to time.

In the city of Qalqilya, confrontations broke out with Palestinians, in which the occupation used live bullets during an operation that lasted several hours, according to witnesses.

They pointed out that the army arrested at least 3 Palestinians during the operation.

In the city of Ramallah, the occupation army stormed a number of homes in the vicinity of the Palestine Medical Complex, and besieged it for a period of time after attempting to raid a nearby store.

During a military operation in Nablus and the town of Salem, east of the city, the occupation forces arrested two Palestinians, according to local sources, and also stormed the Shweika suburb in Tulkarm.

In Hebron, a young man was injured as a result of the Israeli occupation forces attacking him in the town of Al-Dhaheriya, and 4 others were arrested in the town of Dura, south of the city.

The occupation forces set up several military checkpoints at the entrances to Hebron, its towns, villages and camps, and closed a number of main and secondary roads with iron gates, cement cubes and earth mounds.

On Tuesday evening, a number of citizens suffocated after the occupation army forces stormed the town of Hizma, northeast of occupied Jerusalem.

Local sources said that the forces stormed the town, firing live bullets, stun grenades, and tear gas extensively, which led to a number of citizens suffering from suffocation due to inhaling the toxic gas.

The forces also stormed the town of Arraba, south of Jenin, and deployed a foot squad in its streets. They fired flares, set up ambushes, and raided several neighborhoods, without any arrests being reported.

In the town of Al-Khader, south of Bethlehem, confrontations broke out with the Israeli occupation forces, concentrated in the Umm Al-Saman area west of the town. Army forces fired stun grenades and toxic tear gas, but no casualties were reported.

Provocations in Al-Aqsa

In addition, settlers stormed the courtyards of Al-Aqsa Mosque on Wednesday, protected by the Israeli occupation police.

Eyewitnesses reported to the Palestinian News Agency (Wafa) that dozens of settlers stormed Al-Aqsa from the direction of the Mughariba Gate, carried out provocative tours of its courtyards, and performed Talmudic rituals.

The occupation police stationed at the gates of the Old City and Al-Aqsa Mosque also prevented citizens from entering, causing the number of worshipers to decrease for the fifth month in a row.

The occupied West Bank is witnessing a wave of tension and field confrontations between Palestinians and the Israeli occupation army, including raids and arrests of Palestinians, coinciding with a devastating war on the Gaza Strip that left tens of thousands of civilian victims, most of them children and women.

The war on the Gaza Strip also caused an unprecedented humanitarian catastrophe and massive destruction of infrastructure, which led to Israel being brought before the International Court of Justice on charges of “genocide.”

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Everything Search Here 👇👇👇